2010 Nike Vomero 5

cant comment on this recent run of retros, but vast grey from 2019 have been worn and beat from the past 5 years - still holding up really well

Attachments

• IMG_0619.png
    IMG_0619.png
    358.7 KB · Views: 200
Dang it. Can’t believe I missed those USAs at the price. I even had the page bookmarked waiting for a discount but didn’t see anything until now :angry:

Not sure if this was discussed or not, but I just got a pair of fake vomero's on eBay. Actually surprised this sneaker is even happening. Are they that popular where Fakes are being made?

Not sure if this was discussed or not, but I just got a pair of fake vomero's on eBay. Actually surprised this sneaker is even happening. Are they that popular where Fakes are being made?
After I got a fake pair of Air Max 2013s back I the day, I realized nothing was off of the table for fakes.

Can you share a pic? Curious to hear more about tier condition as I wouldn’t have suspected fake comers floating around either.

two "Tall Tale" Signs,
1 - The scrunched-up\flimsy shoebox. The "actual" box they were shipped in was is prestine condition compared to the Nike shoebox.
2 - The Sneakers weren't even wrapped in the wrapping paper, but neatly folded up.
3 - The sneakers do not look that bad, and this is the only pic I took to send to the seller but once I saw the box, it was a dead giveaway.
4 - No reflection on the sneaker.
IMG_2191.jpg
IMG_2192.jpg
IMG_2193.jpg

I’ve seen fakes of the Vomeros around but they usually look way too ****ty. If you’ve never seen some it would be tough but once you do they’re easy to see

two "Tall Tale" Signs,
1 - The scrunched-up\flimsy shoebox. The "actual" box they were shipped in was is prestine condition compared to the Nike shoebox.
2 - The Sneakers weren't even wrapped in the wrapping paper, but neatly folded up.
3 - The sneakers do not look that bad, and this is the only pic I took to send to the seller but once I saw the box, it was a dead giveaway.
4 - No reflection on the sneaker.
IMG_2191.jpg
IMG_2192.jpg
IMG_2193.jpg
The midsole grooves in the heel area are much deeper in legit pairs, these are definitely fake.

The midsole grooves in the heel area are much deeper in legit pairs, these are definitely fake.
I was able to work it out for a refund and were shipped back today. Basically chastised the seller about the appearance of the shoebox and how they were shipped and less about the sneakers.

Another thing that really pissed me off was his location. I’m in Vegas and he’s located in Fremont California. But they were being shipped from a fulfillment center in North Carolina!! A fullfillment center in NC? Is there a freakin warehouse full of fakes or somethin? I was emailing him early in the process and explained to him that Iocation plays a big part and I will pay a bit more if can get the item that’s closer to my state. Told him to update his profile and put North Carolina so buyers like me would overlook your listing.

I digress. Thanks for listening.

Back
Top Bottom