2010 Paris Motor Show

The new Lotus cars are BADASS. A supercharged IS-F engine? 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

i like the range and benz

to get so much bailout funding, i see so little (or none) game changing designs from US car companies.

we have more years of importing excellence
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

no American cars because the show is in PARIS... only Euro-market brands and models get shown there 

wait for LA, NYC or Detroit Auto Shows to see what the American companies have to show 

Originally Posted by roc4life24

i like the range and benz

to get so much bailout funding, i see so little (or none) game changing designs from US car companies.

we have more years of importing excellence
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

no American cars because the show is in PARIS... only Euro-market brands and models get shown there 

wait for LA, NYC or Detroit Auto Shows to see what the American companies have to show 

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

The current CLS is starting to look very outdated.
exactly, VERY.
Completely agree especially if you compare it to their current lineup!  It's still a gorgeous car, but this new one looks really amazing imo.  Yet a lot prefer the older one.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

The current CLS is starting to look very outdated.
exactly, VERY.
Completely agree especially if you compare it to their current lineup!  It's still a gorgeous car, but this new one looks really amazing imo.  Yet a lot prefer the older one.

Lotus Elise looks the best of all the Lotuses 
pimp.gif

Did the Audi Quattro concept replace the R4 or something? I liked the R4 alot more

Lotus Elise looks the best of all the Lotuses 
pimp.gif

Did the Audi Quattro concept replace the R4 or something? I liked the R4 alot more

Mercedes killed the CLS imo. Is Chris Bangle still with BMW btw?? If so, and if that really is what the new 6 series is going to look like, then that guy needs to step down quick. They already destroyed the F10 5 series.

Mercedes killed the CLS imo. Is Chris Bangle still with BMW btw?? If so, and if that really is what the new 6 series is going to look like, then that guy needs to step down quick. They already destroyed the F10 5 series.

Originally Posted by shch

agree with you

BMW is going backwards, they been going backwards

and the old CLS kills the new one, just much cleaner.

Originally Posted by shch

agree with you

BMW is going backwards, they been going backwards

and the old CLS kills the new one, just much cleaner.

Those Lotus's are mean.
...And those two door Range's are definitely gonna be the new baby momma whip for all the rich dudes
laugh.gif

Those Lotus's are mean.
...And those two door Range's are definitely gonna be the new baby momma whip for all the rich dudes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

laugh.gif
somebody who knows

watch......an see.

Originally Posted by rhester

laugh.gif
somebody who knows

watch......an see.

Back
Top Bottom