2010 releases you been meaning to get, but just aint got around to yet.

balloonoboy

Banned
jordan-powder-ix-2-540x359.jpg

air-jordan-2010-spring2010-1.jpg

375387_002_A

My money has been going to the Kobe line over the past few years. Jordan Brand has sorta lost me. Haven't bought a release since the Space Jams. I sold them because I couldn't stand the quality. Would rather spend $300+ on the first retro. I continue to buy OGs and older retros though. I'm willing to cop the kicks listed below beause I either liked the colorway or it's the first time it's been retroed.

Black/Orange 9
Powder 9
FTLOTG 9
White/Infrared 6
AJKO 1 Black/Red/White

My money has been going to the Kobe line over the past few years. Jordan Brand has sorta lost me. Haven't bought a release since the Space Jams. I sold them because I couldn't stand the quality. Would rather spend $300+ on the first retro. I continue to buy OGs and older retros though. I'm willing to cop the kicks listed below beause I either liked the colorway or it's the first time it's been retroed.

Black/Orange 9
Powder 9
FTLOTG 9
White/Infrared 6
AJKO 1 Black/Red/White

white/red 13's... too much dropped around christmas to make me and rest of fam have a good holiday, but i still see them on some sites and sittin till price drops for now.

white/red 13's... too much dropped around christmas to make me and rest of fam have a good holiday, but i still see them on some sites and sittin till price drops for now.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

this...got the flints and had to save up to get the CG's so had to pass on them for the time being.

this...got the flints and had to save up to get the CG's so had to pass on them for the time being.

Powder 9s
Altitudes
South beaches (at retail)
Extra pair of white n varsity red 6
Oly 7

Extra pair of eggplant foams

Powder 9s
Altitudes
South beaches (at retail)
Extra pair of white n varsity red 6
Oly 7

Extra pair of eggplant foams

Motorsport 6.I sold my ds pair to my boy and I regret it everyday. Flint 13 and Doerenbecher 3

Back
Top Bottom