2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

the only jordan's that even interest me nowadays are 3's and 4's. all others are pure hot garbage.

As much as I love the White-Cement III's & IV's, I fear that JB would mostly not improve on the cheap painting on the midsole that was found on the06-09 retros.

If true, I'll cop the X's.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I'll take all three pairs of shoes + Amber Rose. Will be copping all.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

dam.. 2010 looks like a crazy year.. All these 6s, 10s, 9s, now these.. I gotta start saving..

Why are people still posting that Kanye picture!? THOSE ARE '99 RETROS!!!!

smh.gif
damn hypebeasts.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

More than likely that this site got this information from NT in the first place (based on rumors)

It would be nice & I really hope it is true, but I honestly can't see the 3s or 4s being released.

Giving the consumer what they want? ....that's not JBs style

Why wouldn't they release? We already got Jams in 09, True Blues (although international), XII's, and some DMP I's, V's, and VII's..peoplehad their fair chance to choose what they wanted to cop out of these releases but they still came out..

I can easily see these III's IV's, and X's dropping this year. This isn't a cdp year, but it is there 25th anniversary of the brand...I expectretros to come out...with typical crap quality..so it's a hit and miss with these idiots at the company.

I would look forward very much to the white/cement 4 the color finally earned a place in my heart after the last decade of hype and I do love OG colors...would also like to see the Slam Dunk Pkg. no thanks on the Chi 10s, I need to start liquidating my Bulls colorways as it is....

2010 is showing some promise thus far; there's at least 4 pair I need to scoop

I seriously doubt u guys can cop amber rose lol...if these r true to be released them I might just cop depending on they executive the quaility...I made apromise to myself to only collect pre 2004 retros and orignals bUt who knows maybe JB will make a turnaround this year...hope that's one of theiR new yearsresolutions haha

Back
Top Bottom