2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

This year is shaping up to be epic with great releases
smile.gif

All the info I need to know in one post. Thanks OP for giving all the information you can and not cutting people short.

Oh and that above, was such a bad attempt it made me laugh. LOL

I skimmed the post.

Just to clear things up:
-The only reason the Cement IVs are even mentioned in here is because Kanye West was seen wearing a clean pair?
-Are there any definitive clues from the photos that they're not '99 retroes?

I'm sure Kanye has enough dough to run through DS '99 IVs until he got a wearable pair, so it 's hard for those pics alone to convince me.

Did I miss something?
(sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here)

^Edited. My bad I'll go over it with a fine-toothed comb when I have the time.
What did you find that I didn't?

I doubt the chicago 10s are dropping. Almost 2 months till release and still no pictures??

Awe man screw the chicagos, only X they NEED to release is the steels with the toe piece intact. They screwed the retroes.
I would like those 4s though...

That's just my opinion however...

Originally Posted by cmoweb

Awe man screw the chicagos, only X they NEED to release is the steels with the toe piece intact. They screwed the retroes.
I would like those 4s though...

That's just my opinion however...

ha very true I LOVE THE steels first pair of jay's...................but I WANT MY CHICAGO X'S

I don't think the X's are going to come out in march. I haven't seen any pics. I hope they do though. Has anyone called their local stores to confirm this????

Originally Posted by RetroKid33

I don't think the X's are going to come out in march. I haven't seen any pics. I hope they do though. Has anyone called their local stores to confirm this????

i hope they do been waiting for them forever

Back
Top Bottom