2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

Chi X are not releasing according to my sources, Jordan does not want to relive that part of his life.......

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by SdotSole90

dammm i hope this is true, will def b coppin the 3's and 4's
laugh.gif
this looks so familiar?
what is this from?
and all 3 are copped, but i have to have 2 pairs of white/cement ivs
isn't that from a show that used to be on fox called the critic? lol
white/cement 3s are almost done in production..
Yes sir you are correct... same with the 4's. And Yes it has a Jumpman. please be careful with what you leak
wink.gif
  if your not sure PM me. Also Concords Early 2011 release. That is all for now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Chi X are not releasing according to my sources, Jordan does not want to relive that part of his life.......
where did you hear this?

From one of my friends who owns a predominate sneaker shop. I am not going to drop any names, but these have been samples several times and every time someone wants to say that they are going to be released. My source says nike rep said these are a no go as of now... Take it for what its worth.....

where did you hear this?

From one of my friends who owns a predominate sneaker shop. I am not going to drop any names, but these have been samples several times and every time someone wants to say that they are going to be released. My source says nike rep said these are a no go as of now... Take it for what its worth.....

NO OFFENSE BRO BUT I THINK IMA HAVE TO ROLL WITH GG AND DAVER ON THIS ONE

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

where did you hear this?

NO OFFENSE BRO BUT I THINK IMA HAVE TO ROLL WITH GG AND DAVER ON THIS ONE
Knock yourself out, people will keep saying they are going to be released everytime a sample pic shows up. We will see

I just went online and saw on numerous sites release dates for the Chi X. In 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009 and now 2010... I hope so but when I hear from the mouth of the horse then I will believe it....

lookin forward to the 3's... completely killed my 03's...like bad, soles ripped leather ripped.. SMH

Concords
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

could some one post some more pics of the 3s and 4s releaseing? I heard somewhere that The 25th anniversary 3's and 4s in white and silver are dropping on the 20th of MArch. Could someone speak some more knowledge to this please

damn..wallet going to have a huge hole by the end of the year (cement 3s/4s/11s) ..damnn haha

All i want is the white/cement 4's. I already have the 03 cement 3's and I could care less about the 10's.

Back
Top Bottom