2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

pics of chicago x's?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I hope they separate the releases...I don't think I can afford Eggplant Foams, Chicago X and White Cement III in one month...

i dont believe the 4z kanye is wearing are new retros.

that dude has money, enough money to get himself a flawless pair.

nah, i don't think kanye's wearing a new retro either... where is there proof of that?

there are plenty of clean pairs from '99 out there... i own some and every time i rock 'em and post 'em i get replies like "those might be the cleanest '99 white cement IV's i've seen"...

if i can find a pair like that, that's wearable, so can kanye... hell, he might even rock DS ones that crack and either has more on ice, tracks down more, or simply doesn't care...

4's maybe 10's yes aint got none of those...

3's look cool but that is the worst colorway imo but not bad just my least fav. but damn 3's are so comfy

^^^ nahh i think is a sign of those cement 4 coming out. even though he got money to copped, but they are tooooooooo fresh, look like they havent even crack. Nike do like to tease us.

Man all these "confirmed" freleases got me buggin time to start enforcing the general forum rules....... PICS! Or nothin...

I really want some new Cement III's so that I don't have to un-DS my 03' Retro's. I could care less about the II's so I hope that they do them individually, rather than as a pack.

Back
Top Bottom