2011-2012 NBA Media Day PHOTOS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TWolves' jerseys are actually pretty nice.

Totally forgot Captain Jack is with the Bucks now.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

there must be a barber shortage in Milwaukee

laugh.gif
  Actually looks like Bogut is the only one who has gotten a haircut lately.

I really hope this squad can stay healthy...they could actually be pretty decent, but I'm still salty about this new CBA

Originally Posted by romedadude

The #!#% is that on Brockman's head?
laugh.gif

You've really never seen any hipster/scene dudes with that haircut? It's like a mullet-hawk.
I wouldn't trust Brandon Jennings as my point guard one bit. Shoot-first player, broke jumper, tries to force in passes, wants everything to be a highlight, bad half-court player, too skinny. Seemed like he was maturing a little bit last year (probably from Skiles getting in his ++* every practice) but we'll see if it can carry into him being a real point guard. He has some talent on that team, he doesn't need to be the leading scorer.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

If that young core of Minnesota's develops to their full potential, that team could be a real problem in the west. Love, Beasley, Rubino, and D Williams. Not a bad group of 4 young guys to start off with

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
:pimp: 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by romedadude

The #!#% is that on Brockman's head?
laugh.gif

You've really never seen any hipster/scene dudes with that haircut? It's like a mullet-hawk.
I wouldn't trust Brandon Jennings as my point guard one bit. Shoot-first player, broke jumper, tries to force in passes, wants everything to be a highlight, bad half-court player, too skinny. Seemed like he was maturing a little bit last year (probably from Skiles getting in his ++* every practice) but we'll see if it can carry into him being a real point guard. He has some talent on that team, he doesn't need to be the leading scorer.

You can't really say if hes trustworthy or not until we see what he does this year. This is the year he needs to take a big step forward. Everyones been knocking him but i dont get what for. He had a really good rookie year. This past year he was injured most of the year and showed flashes when he played. I can see why people are skeptical about him but still this is only his 3rd year.

Pierce looks old as hell. I bet he walks around smelling like straight bud all the time.

Originally Posted by StroShow4

"In a stunning development late Saturday night, the three-team talks between the Lakers, Rockets and Hornets that would have sent Chris Paul to Los Angeles collapse"

Those Knicks warmups are basura.  3 giant stripes all across the arms and chest.  
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom