2011-2012 NBA/NCAA Feet Jordan Brand Edition!

Since the season's just around the corner, it's time for the annual Jordan Brand feet thread...

Please post any pics of NBA/NCAA players wearing Jordans for the season...

Quentin Richardson wearing Air Jordan XIII P.E.'s at media day
quentin1700121311.jpg

mediadaygallery35501213.jpg

Jordan Crawford

5803712.jpg

air jordan v

Jeff and Marcus Jordan wearing concords
10nch8x.jpg

Jeffrey Jordan in Concord Air Jordan XI
qpfee1.jpg

zj8chx.jpg

Marcus Jordan wearing Air Jordan XI Concord
2h5mk2c.jpg

m8pafb.jpg

Tony Wroten, Austin Rivers, Mason Plumlee

41eef2a3b271eb1b000f6a7.jpg

x990w.jpg

uspw57878481.jpg

990xb.jpg

990xh.jpg

**%!! where did he get those playoff xii's ?! those are almost my grails those didn't come back out without me knowing did they?

Is Shabazz wearing fakes? It takes A LOT to chip the paint on the mid sole of the XII. I was wondering that since I saw him wearing this pair during the game.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Is Shabazz wearing fakes? It takes A LOT to chip the paint on the mid sole of the XII. I was wondering that since I saw him wearing this pair during the game.
doesnt take much at all to scrap the paint off the midso;es. did to my red whites when they scrapped the curb one day

OG's yes, retros not so much.

Mason Plumlee has a pair of XII's that are way, way worse than Shabazz's.

Q-Rich definitely looks slimmer and a little more toned.. I hope those XIII PE's
pimp.gif
end up dropping sometime.. and the away versions as well!! 
I highly doubt Marcus or Jeff would be caught in some fakes..
ohwell.gif
  I can only imagine what their shoe collection must be like..
nerd.gif
 Hey dad, I need some new shoes for this season.. and the next thing you know they have all of next year's releases waiting for them when they get home.. 
smokin.gif

can't wait to see what else we see on the court this year.. 
nerd.gif

^ as in?:
1) who will be the next hibachi?

2) who will store a gun in their locker and pull it on a teammate over a gambling squabble?

Back
Top Bottom