2011 A4 or 2012 TL

Can't decide! TL has more options with navi and back up camera, but worse gas mileage. Both about $32,000. Help!

Current TL is ugly and the one you found has way too many miles. If you're dead set on either one i'd get the Audi. Any kind of warranty on the Audi?

OP you may want to check Autotrader.com, Cars.com and Truecar.com. In my area (Cincinnati) I found a bunch that have clean histories according to CarFax and VERY low miles. like 7-12K on 2012s. Same price range too. I'm talking about the TL by the way. Certified Pre-Owned too if that means anything to you. So make sure you check all possible channels.

Last edited:
I don't think you're getting a good deal on either, so I would just look elsewhere, but if you're really set on one then A4...

Think I'm gonna go w/ this 2012 A4 with 7500 miles at another dealer for $33,xxx. Been scouring cars.com. Definitely doing my due diligence in that respect. The 2010 to 2011 diff on the Audis is that they go to a 8 speed auto from a six speed in 2011.

Meh A4 is too small, chick car IMO dont care for the design, too bland

I'm a fan of the latest TL but id say go with the a4. Im biased tho since I have a b6.
op if u live in a area where it snows, best to rock with the quattro imo

Last edited:
Meh A4 is too small, chick car IMO dont care for the design, too bland

bland.. chick car... wait wut?

8042403971_7b4ee2ffd2_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom