2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

$200 isnt too bad to buy early. im sure some sites/sellers will ask more. wish they would have it cheaper though.

$200 isnt too bad to buy early. im sure some sites/sellers will ask more. wish they would have it cheaper though.

I don't like wearing the cements with the hangtag on it. I'll wear THe black/cements without the hangtag. I may change my mind about getting 2 pairs and just get one to wear. This colorway would be hard to get drity since it's a mostly black colorway. It'll probaly wipe off easily if any dirt gets on the black part and if the white part of the shoe gets dirty it'll probaly also scrub off easily with some water and soap.

I don't like wearing the cements with the hangtag on it. I'll wear THe black/cements without the hangtag. I may change my mind about getting 2 pairs and just get one to wear. This colorway would be hard to get drity since it's a mostly black colorway. It'll probaly wipe off easily if any dirt gets on the black part and if the white part of the shoe gets dirty it'll probaly also scrub off easily with some water and soap.

After I logon to Air Randy's site I get this message

This function is not available!

Since this web site is open for member registion only, this function is not available right now.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Anyone else getting this?

Since this web site is open for member registion only, this function is not available right now.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I cant even register to his site at all...

Originally Posted by denniscu

Guess I need to email him.  It's probably a sign that I dont need to order these early
laugh.gif

EDIT: the Contact Us page is giving me the same error message...it just ain't meant to be lol

Originally Posted by denniscu

Guess I need to email him.  It's probably a sign that I dont need to order these early
laugh.gif

EDIT: the Contact Us page is giving me the same error message...it just ain't meant to be lol

did you try today? He has some issues at first, but it should be fixed by now. I was able to log on a couple days ago.

did you try today? He has some issues at first, but it should be fixed by now. I was able to log on a couple days ago.

I ordered from air randy. Go to his facebook page to see how to order...(basically you have to email him and he will tell you to send payment to his account and enter the coupon code, and your size and address, and it will ship within 7/13. This offer might end after 7/13. I'm so glad I can shop on black friday instead of CAMP on black friday!

I ordered from air randy. Go to his facebook page to see how to order...(basically you have to email him and he will tell you to send payment to his account and enter the coupon code, and your size and address, and it will ship within 7/13. This offer might end after 7/13. I'm so glad I can shop on black friday instead of CAMP on black friday!

man cant any of these sites hustle up a dang size 14 for those of us who wear boats?!?! lol no but seriously if anyone sees a trusted site post a size 14 let me know trying to get these early

-Moosh

man cant any of these sites hustle up a dang size 14 for those of us who wear boats?!?! lol no but seriously if anyone sees a trusted site post a size 14 let me know trying to get these early

-Moosh

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

how about just order online during black friday, while everyone else is camping out
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

how about just order online during black friday, while everyone else is camping out
indifferent.gif

Yea Air-Randy site is eff'd. Hit him up on facebook leave a comment, he does same-day replies to his friends on there and keeps in touch

Yea Air-Randy site is eff'd. Hit him up on facebook leave a comment, he does same-day replies to his friends on there and keeps in touch

so wait im confused

these coming out october or november?

cause i read november now i see the topic says october
nerd.gif

whas the official release date?

Back
Top Bottom