2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by DRose22

I got a guy selling these for $200, would you guys do this deal? Or just wait it out and try and pick them up on release?

$200 ain't bad at all! I jumped on my deal for $210 shipped from Air Randy. The extra $10 was double boxed.

Anyways all depends. Retail is what $150? You got tax and depends where you are like I'm it's 10% which puts me about $164 OTD. I wouldn't mind paying extra $35 to get them early and save the hassle.

I might get a 2nd pair still, but I'll probably just stick with these cause I have my 01 pair already and rather spend the dough on the Concords instead.

Yea I heard they will retail 160, I usually get my shoes from either my guy a champs or niketown but with hyped shoes its hard for them to put pairs to the side..i heard the blk cements have same quality as the other 2011 3s..do you think they will sell out fast on black friday?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by DRose22

I got a guy selling these for $200, would you guys do this deal? Or just wait it out and try and pick them up on release?

$200 ain't bad at all! I jumped on my deal for $210 shipped from Air Randy. The extra $10 was double boxed.

Anyways all depends. Retail is what $150? You got tax and depends where you are like I'm it's 10% which puts me about $164 OTD. I wouldn't mind paying extra $35 to get them early and save the hassle.

I might get a 2nd pair still, but I'll probably just stick with these cause I have my 01 pair already and rather spend the dough on the Concords instead.

Yea I heard they will retail 160, I usually get my shoes from either my guy a champs or niketown but with hyped shoes its hard for them to put pairs to the side..i heard the blk cements have same quality as the other 2011 3s..do you think they will sell out fast on black friday?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

am I the only one who remembers the whole 'air randy' ordeal a few years back?

Maybe you should refresh everyone's memory since they forgot 
laugh.gif

Also the guy said the "leather" is good quality, but has the some have that same glue smell as the TB 3's

Also the guy said the "leather" is good quality, but has the some have that same glue smell as the TB 3's

$200 is worth not having to deal with getting in lines on Black Friday. I'd prefer to enjoy my Black Friday.

So whats the deal with Air Randy? Please explain.

$200 is worth not having to deal with getting in lines on Black Friday. I'd prefer to enjoy my Black Friday.

So whats the deal with Air Randy? Please explain.

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

wait retail is 160? no tax* and is it october or november!

Yea so they retail for 160 so with tax $175 (depending your states sale tax)..I think I will just go ahead and buy them for 200, but i will try and haggle him down to 190 I would much rather enjoy my blk friday not camping out for these with crazy shoppers lol

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

wait retail is 160? no tax* and is it october or november!

Yea so they retail for 160 so with tax $175 (depending your states sale tax)..I think I will just go ahead and buy them for 200, but i will try and haggle him down to 190 I would much rather enjoy my blk friday not camping out for these with crazy shoppers lol

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

http://niketalk.com/topic/30950/copped-shoes-form-Air-Randy--Marquee-Sole-com-update-fr-Ro?page=1

basically theyre saying air randy sells stolen shoes from nike

Air Randy is advertising Jordans on Ebay and been in business for awhile....this company would been shut down already if they steal shoes from Nike.
If people wanna wait until Black Friday to buy these shoes go ahead but why shine light on an old rumor that no one proved yet is true or not....

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

http://niketalk.com/topic/30950/copped-shoes-form-Air-Randy--Marquee-Sole-com-update-fr-Ro?page=1

basically theyre saying air randy sells stolen shoes from nike

Air Randy is advertising Jordans on Ebay and been in business for awhile....this company would been shut down already if they steal shoes from Nike.
If people wanna wait until Black Friday to buy these shoes go ahead but why shine light on an old rumor that no one proved yet is true or not....

Back
Top Bottom