2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

these are going to be made in the same quantity as the other retro3s from this year, i dont think this is going to be that hard to cop.

I think it might be, ALOT of people will be up early for those black friday sales.

well hopefully everybody goes to Black Friday sales at midnight while I scoop them off of NDC. 
happy.gif

This is my plan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^ dope pic generations. You need the cg's to complete the set.

Damn! I knew I forgot a color! Maybe I'll update the pic with the CGs after work. Good lookin on the reminder.
After this release the next 3 on my list is the cool grey. Love the pic btw fire reds being my favorite 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^ dope pic generations. You need the cg's to complete the set.

Damn! I knew I forgot a color! Maybe I'll update the pic with the CGs after work. Good lookin on the reminder.
After this release the next 3 on my list is the cool grey. Love the pic btw fire reds being my favorite 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I think it might be, ALOT of people will be up early for those black friday sales.

well hopefully everybody goes to Black Friday sales at midnight while I scoop them off of NDC. 
happy.gif

This is my plan
pimp.gif
Besides NDC, I dont think these are going to get the midnight release..on Thanksgiving night? I doubt the sneaker stores would make their employees work then.

Friday morning Im sure there will be plenty for everyone, and if these come in the same quantity as the past retro 3s then I expect to see people wearing them 7-10days before RD.

If your looking for a midnight release it'll probably be the Doernbecher's cause those come out around black Friday.

happy.gif

This is my plan
pimp.gif
Besides NDC, I dont think these are going to get the midnight release..on Thanksgiving night? I doubt the sneaker stores would make their employees work then.

Friday morning Im sure there will be plenty for everyone, and if these come in the same quantity as the past retro 3s then I expect to see people wearing them 7-10days before RD.

If your looking for a midnight release it'll probably be the Doernbecher's cause those come out around black Friday.

Originally Posted by usood89

getting mine in sometime this week. will post pics

same here man AR shipped them out yesterday and hope i get them this week....i hate being patient
mad.gif

Originally Posted by usood89

getting mine in sometime this week. will post pics

same here man AR shipped them out yesterday and hope i get them this week....i hate being patient
mad.gif

happy.gif

This is my plan
pimp.gif

Actually they will, I was there for the Flints release down here in Dallas.
I was trying to help my cousin get a pair, I ended up getting them by force! 
ohwell.gif

My cousin got an 8.5 but his size was an 8.0.

He went to Footlocker, and I went to Finishline... 

I got his 8.0, so we were just going to return that 8.5 which was my size but I wasn't feeling them.

Well anyways, he LOST the receipt 
frown.gif

I was stuck with the 13's that I wasn't feeling, and don't really like that much! 
mad.gif

happy.gif

This is my plan
pimp.gif

Actually they will, I was there for the Flints release down here in Dallas.
I was trying to help my cousin get a pair, I ended up getting them by force! 
ohwell.gif

My cousin got an 8.5 but his size was an 8.0.

He went to Footlocker, and I went to Finishline... 

I got his 8.0, so we were just going to return that 8.5 which was my size but I wasn't feeling them.

Well anyways, he LOST the receipt 
frown.gif

I was stuck with the 13's that I wasn't feeling, and don't really like that much! 
mad.gif

i hope you guys aint copping y'all pairs off of air randy!! that site has been getting some bad reps lately... heard he sells nothing but b grades... I'm bout to stop copping from these hong kong sites... going to the store to pick these up so i can inspect them

i hope you guys aint copping y'all pairs off of air randy!! that site has been getting some bad reps lately... heard he sells nothing but b grades... I'm bout to stop copping from these hong kong sites... going to the store to pick these up so i can inspect them

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

THIS ISN'T A NEW ISSUE.

THIS ISN'T A NEW ISSUE.

Anyone order from Jay yet? I'm thinking about placing my order through him but I wanna see some pics first. TIA!

Anyone order from Jay yet? I'm thinking about placing my order through him but I wanna see some pics first. TIA!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS ISN'T A NEW ISSUE.

yea i know 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS ISN'T A NEW ISSUE.

yea i know 

Back
Top Bottom