2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by LA KB24

this is my pair i got from AR last week

only bad part was this big dent

v3muxw.jpg

like i said this was the 1st and last time i will order from him
Damn, that sucks, but is the shoe legit despite the dent?

Originally Posted by LA KB24

this is my pair i got from AR last week

only bad part was this big dent

v3muxw.jpg

like i said this was the 1st and last time i will order from him
Damn, that sucks, but is the shoe legit despite the dent?

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

Im sorry but to me it will alway be WC>TB>BC, im still on the fence about these and I honestly dont think id be mad if I passed! IDK sorry!

It's your opinion bro, no need to apologize.. I'll have pics of my pair from Zyr12 up later today.
TB > BC? no need to apologize? seriously?

j/k, but seriously BC > all III's

To me, without Nike Air WC>TB>BC>FR

For some reason the Black Cements, and FR's look horrible without Nike Air.  I dont know what it is.

With Nike Air They are all about equal to me with the Edge going to the Black Cements.  So BC> WC=TB=FR 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

Im sorry but to me it will alway be WC>TB>BC, im still on the fence about these and I honestly dont think id be mad if I passed! IDK sorry!

It's your opinion bro, no need to apologize.. I'll have pics of my pair from Zyr12 up later today.
TB > BC? no need to apologize? seriously?

j/k, but seriously BC > all III's

To me, without Nike Air WC>TB>BC>FR

For some reason the Black Cements, and FR's look horrible without Nike Air.  I dont know what it is.

With Nike Air They are all about equal to me with the Edge going to the Black Cements.  So BC> WC=TB=FR 
happy.gif

Has there been a confirmed release date, because on this thread title it says October but I've seen other places say November?

Has there been a confirmed release date, because on this thread title it says October but I've seen other places say November?

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

Black Friday: November 25th, 2011.

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

Black Friday: November 25th, 2011.

Anyone know of who does restorations? I have the cements with the "NIKE" on the back. It's really minor clean up(paint). They don't have any scuffs.

Anyone know of who does restorations? I have the cements with the "NIKE" on the back. It's really minor clean up(paint). They don't have any scuffs.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

So I hear that Air-Randy is a huge hit or miss. What about slamdunkspace, marqueesole, are those legit?

Dont buy early. i learn the hard way. nightmare experience with the remake space jams, and now the concords
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
. its better to just wait for release date. the potential for "super fakes" is high. and you wont know

So I hear that Air-Randy is a huge hit or miss. What about slamdunkspace, marqueesole, are those legit?

Dont buy early. i learn the hard way. nightmare experience with the remake space jams, and now the concords
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
. its better to just wait for release date. the potential for "super fakes" is high. and you wont know

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
You're right, only problem is I'm out of town on the release date...it's all good though, I have ample amount of time to figure something out.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
You're right, only problem is I'm out of town on the release date...it's all good though, I have ample amount of time to figure something out.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
keep an eye out for pickyourshoes and uptempo air. they usually sell a couple of weeks early. so check during the begining of november. for maybe 30 dollars more or so. thats your best bet.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
keep an eye out for pickyourshoes and uptempo air. they usually sell a couple of weeks early. so check during the begining of november. for maybe 30 dollars more or so. thats your best bet.

I always thought the BC were a little more versatile with pants over shorts. Likewise, they're a better shoe for fall. I dunno, I'm always a little biased toward black shoes - easier to keep clean, easier to accessorize around, etc. Just my opinion, I'm sure there are people who feel the exact opposite. 3's are so classic though, I find it hard to rank them. Love the WC and TB releases this year, even if they're nowhere near on par with the '01s.

I always thought the BC were a little more versatile with pants over shorts. Likewise, they're a better shoe for fall. I dunno, I'm always a little biased toward black shoes - easier to keep clean, easier to accessorize around, etc. Just my opinion, I'm sure there are people who feel the exact opposite. 3's are so classic though, I find it hard to rank them. Love the WC and TB releases this year, even if they're nowhere near on par with the '01s.

Back
Top Bottom