2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

after selling my 2011 wc because of quality (who doesn't hate 3s overall quality...)
I'm thinking of copping these. Something tells me I have to get these...
they look sick.

after selling my 2011 wc because of quality (who doesn't hate 3s overall quality...)
I'm thinking of copping these. Something tells me I have to get these...
they look sick.

They look good
pimp.gif

Still have to hunt down a pair of white cements,but black cements are looking alright in the last few pics,can't wait to get a pair on release day.

Still have to hunt down a pair of white cements,but black cements are looking alright in the last few pics,can't wait to get a pair on release day.

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

same here

same here

White cements DS are still pretty easy to come by on the BS forum. What's the best place to order these right now, preferably domestically?

White cements DS are still pretty easy to come by on the BS forum. What's the best place to order these right now, preferably domestically?

I've posted up my white/cement 3's for sale a couple of times on CL and a local forum, but nobody ever really hit me up and the few that did flaked. I'm glad I didn't end up selling them, though. I've worn them about 5-7 times and they still look brand new, literally. There aren't any creases and the paint on the midsoles are actually holding up, at least for now.

I hope that these are the same way because I'm going to wear them a lot, so I can rest my '01 retros for a little bit.

I've posted up my white/cement 3's for sale a couple of times on CL and a local forum, but nobody ever really hit me up and the few that did flaked. I'm glad I didn't end up selling them, though. I've worn them about 5-7 times and they still look brand new, literally. There aren't any creases and the paint on the midsoles are actually holding up, at least for now.

I hope that these are the same way because I'm going to wear them a lot, so I can rest my '01 retros for a little bit.

smile.gif
mee too.....
btw will the black cements have the hangtag as WC3 ? 

smile.gif
mee too.....
btw will the black cements have the hangtag as WC3 ? 

thx 2 all that posted pix! this is a multiple must cop 4 an ol skoo foo!

as the story goes . . . mj was ready 2 leave nike until he seen the black 3.

Tinker: "The very first one I showed him was the black colorway, which I think is a bit more dramatic than the white one, and his attitude had changed during the meeting and he got a big grin on his face."

thx 2 all that posted pix! this is a multiple must cop 4 an ol skoo foo!

as the story goes . . . mj was ready 2 leave nike until he seen the black 3.

Tinker: "The very first one I showed him was the black colorway, which I think is a bit more dramatic than the white one, and his attitude had changed during the meeting and he got a big grin on his face."

The year of the III continues. (And it's really, really hurting my pockets.) I don't know if anyone else feels the same.

The year of the III continues. (And it's really, really hurting my pockets.) I don't know if anyone else feels the same.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

not here, because i skipped this years wc 3's afterI tried them on. Though the shape and elephantPrint looked fine, the oily shiny tumbled leatherAnd the weak comfort feel made me skipOn these and rather spent my money onThe aj2011.I still have my 2001 trueblues and now jbManages to make the black paint on the Midsole look glossy like patent. Seems likeJb does not want the core sneakerheadsSpending money on them.

Back
Top Bottom