2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Will the RD version have that padded ankle collar? Because my TBs dont, so im wondering if these will. I can got True to size if they will!

Originally Posted by lugzzy

^ that is my plan... will buy another pair on RD to compare and keep deadstock for years to come.. i've been wearin my early release pair almost everyday.. there is no point of buying early and not wear them imo..

yo bro! is that the one you got from the local reseller? how's your pair?

Originally Posted by lugzzy

^ that is my plan... will buy another pair on RD to compare and keep deadstock for years to come.. i've been wearin my early release pair almost everyday.. there is no point of buying early and not wear them imo..

yo bro! is that the one you got from the local reseller? how's your pair?

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

^Yup , and those early release being posted here aren't? lol

It's the same with CDP 4 Promos, all fake, why would they make the a "promo" of a shoe in 2011 that was originally released in 2008?
Promo is an excuse for minor differences in contrast to the real CDP pairs.

They are made with the real materials outside of Nike with a stolen mold. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Early releases are actually authorized by Nike to make, in an official Nike factory.

Sorry bro, truth hurts.

It's the same with CDP 4 Promos, all fake, why would they make the a "promo" of a shoe in 2011 that was originally released in 2008?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Early releases are actually authorized by Nike to make, in an official Nike factory.

Sorry bro, truth hurts.

33y2e60.jpg

fvz39u.jpg

9u98i8.jpg
2vtqjvk.jpg
1zvaebm.jpg
70axp2.jpg
2mooy6d.jpg

Air Randy....two horrible creases on the toe box. Besides that...i guess they're cool. But getting them replaced as long as i email him pics. What ya'll think?

33y2e60.jpg

fvz39u.jpg

9u98i8.jpg
2vtqjvk.jpg
1zvaebm.jpg
70axp2.jpg
2mooy6d.jpg

Air Randy....two horrible creases on the toe box. Besides that...i guess they're cool. But getting them replaced as long as i email him pics. What ya'll think?

i'm trying to understand...I thought real ones have the shiny *!* side panel. so then if the pairs dont, they're foo foo..correct?

i'm trying to understand...I thought real ones have the shiny *!* side panel. so then if the pairs dont, they're foo foo..correct?

Originally Posted by usood89

Black midsole doesn't look shiny. The consensus here is that they're fake brah. Get your money back!

Originally Posted by usood89

Black midsole doesn't look shiny. The consensus here is that they're fake brah. Get your money back!

Originally Posted by NoobLee

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry bro, truth hurts.

Just because I got a promo pair you are already assuming that it is made this year and it is fake? whatever floats your boat man 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry bro, truth hurts.

Just because I got a promo pair you are already assuming that it is made this year and it is fake? whatever floats your boat man 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry bro, truth hurts.

grin.gif

You clearly don't check in here enough. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry bro, truth hurts.

grin.gif

You clearly don't check in here enough. 

Back
Top Bottom