2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

for anyone that has a pair right now, have you guys tried using matte finisher on the shoe so that the leather isn't as shiny and so the midsole isn't shiny? seems like something i'd want to try when i get a pair.

for anyone that has a pair right now, have you guys tried using matte finisher on the shoe so that the leather isn't as shiny and so the midsole isn't shiny? seems like something i'd want to try when i get a pair.

Been wearing my CDP 3's a lot lately, so I deff gotta get 2 pairs if these. Can't wait..

Been wearing my CDP 3's a lot lately, so I deff gotta get 2 pairs if these. Can't wait..

I'll be copping
pimp.gif
finally a pair to wear for a while 01's about to start crumbling in a couple of years.

will def. be picking these up.

the cdp iiis were horrible quality, got rid of them a few weeks back

will def. be picking these up.

the cdp iiis were horrible quality, got rid of them a few weeks back

Copped.

Australia before anyone asks.

The red is slightly dull, and the black midsole paint is obviously a thin mix, its got popped bubbles in it, but they're still sublime.

I expect Jordan forum heads to slay Nike for such sacrilidge.

But i'll rock em till they die no problem.

wink.gif

Copped.

The red is slightly dull, and the black midsole paint is obviously a thin mix, its got popped bubbles in it, but they're still sublime.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Copped.

wink.gif

Mod they officially dropped in Australia already?

Back
Top Bottom