2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LOL AT THE CDP 3'S NOW BEING GODLY. THEY WERE SO TRASH COMPARED TO THE OLDER RETROS. HELL I'M ALMOST POSITIVE THAT THE 2011 WILL BE BETTER THAN THE CDP 3'S. GUESS TIME MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER. CAN'T WAIT TILL DUDES START SAYING THE CDP BRED 11'S WERE AWESOME.
I'm saying, when the CDP's dropped, everyone bashed them to hell. Now we have a 2011 retro and everyone wants to play the "older is better" card, talking right out they %+@+$. 

laugh.gif
 tell me about it. i stopped posting because dudes on NT are so full of it. now a days nothing JB drops is good enough unless its the "one that came out before the newest ones". regardless they will sell out and I'm in for two pairs 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LOL AT THE CDP 3'S NOW BEING GODLY. THEY WERE SO TRASH COMPARED TO THE OLDER RETROS. HELL I'M ALMOST POSITIVE THAT THE 2011 WILL BE BETTER THAN THE CDP 3'S. GUESS TIME MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER. CAN'T WAIT TILL DUDES START SAYING THE CDP BRED 11'S WERE AWESOME.
I'm saying, when the CDP's dropped, everyone bashed them to hell. Now we have a 2011 retro and everyone wants to play the "older is better" card, talking right out they %+@+$. 

laugh.gif
 tell me about it. i stopped posting because dudes on NT are so full of it. now a days nothing JB drops is good enough unless its the "one that came out before the newest ones". regardless they will sell out and I'm in for two pairs 
pimp.gif

I watched a review on these before i copped and the dude was saying the shiney leather aint bad.

I have to say i'm not fussed by it, in fact it looks quite good, and not 'fake' shiney, just has a sheen to it.

Rocked em today:

I watched a review on these before i copped and the dude was saying the shiney leather aint bad.

I have to say i'm not fussed by it, in fact it looks quite good, and not 'fake' shiney, just has a sheen to it.

Rocked em today:

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Rocked em today:

Wow! These almost look og in this picture. The cement print is thin and the back heel area looks a little higher. The shape is still different though. Either way. Copped..And to take the sheen off of shoes you have to buy a matte finisher. Sold in home depot in the paint section but its paint! Not necessarily good for leather.Never heard of a magic eraser taking off the shine on leather. Doubt it works

Rocked em today:

Wow! These almost look og in this picture. The cement print is thin and the back heel area looks a little higher. The shape is still different though. Either way. Copped..And to take the sheen off of shoes you have to buy a matte finisher. Sold in home depot in the paint section but its paint! Not necessarily good for leather.Never heard of a magic eraser taking off the shine on leather. Doubt it works

Rocked em today:
Look really good.

Rocked em today:
Look really good.

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

these look too shiney to me. it looks just like the WC3s leather in black.
glad i picked up CDPs for my girl and i. will prolly pass on these
shiney black leather = pass

Shiney Black Material they use now > cheap plastic material they used on the CDP.  I hope you at least got your CDP's for retail, and not 200+

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

these look too shiney to me. it looks just like the WC3s leather in black.
glad i picked up CDPs for my girl and i. will prolly pass on these
shiney black leather = pass

Shiney Black Material they use now > cheap plastic material they used on the CDP.  I hope you at least got your CDP's for retail, and not 200+

Back
Top Bottom