2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Whoa NBAstore sold out?! I should've called to see if they would get me the 15% since I didn't see the code. Oh well no big deal since I'm not up on them anymore. Odd to see them up early and I had the chance to cop before all the beasts got to them. Would've been resellers dream to get that opportunity. Glad most of ya'll got to them. I saw Casper90403 mention it in the Kobe thread that I wanna see if anyone know of his info. Good job Casper90403.

just seeen pais from a shipment at foootlocker nad their crispy i doubt theyll sell out release date tho 4s rarely do where i live im still coppin 2 pairs day of tho'

just seeen pais from a shipment at foootlocker nad their crispy i doubt theyll sell out release date tho 4s rarely do where i live im still coppin 2 pairs day of tho'

NY HEADS LISTEN UP!!!!

i was only able to get 2 spots today. i couldn't go anywhere else because my mom was in the hospital.

SPOT 1:

Busy Bee Mall: 37-08 Main St, Queens, NY 11354

The shoe store is in the lower level. I didn't get the number. They said they should have them between monday or thursday. They didn't tell me how much but im gonna say $185.

Check there after 12 PM

SPOT 2:

Woodside Sports

62 - 15 Roosevelt Ave
Woodside, NY

(718) 335 - 7661

They told me to call after 1 PM, they didn't tell me the price but the owner said 1 pair per customer. They also said between monday or thursday.

I will find more spots tomorrow

NY HEADS LISTEN UP!!!!

i was only able to get 2 spots today. i couldn't go anywhere else because my mom was in the hospital.

SPOT 1:

The shoe store is in the lower level. I didn't get the number. They said they should have them between monday or thursday. They didn't tell me how much but im gonna say $185.

Check there after 12 PM

SPOT 2:

Woodside Sports

62 - 15 Roosevelt Ave
Woodside, NY

(718) 335 - 7661

They told me to call after 1 PM, they didn't tell me the price but the owner said 1 pair per customer. They also said between monday or thursday.

Originally Posted by moelest

they already released for about a week now in my country..
but im not copping, i had enough of three's paint chip lol
did your pairs chip that easily?
I have the 2011 Stealth 3's and after 4 intensive wearings, no cracking or chipping signs at all.

Even my 2001 Trueblue 3's started to crack after 2 wearings.

I think worst are the Fire Reds from 2005/6 and the 2008 CDP black/cements. 

Originally Posted by moelest

they already released for about a week now in my country..
but im not copping, i had enough of three's paint chip lol
did your pairs chip that easily?
I have the 2011 Stealth 3's and after 4 intensive wearings, no cracking or chipping signs at all.

Even my 2001 Trueblue 3's started to crack after 2 wearings.

I think worst are the Fire Reds from 2005/6 and the 2008 CDP black/cements. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

NY HEADS LISTEN UP!!!!

SPOT 1:

Check there after 12 PM

SPOT 2:

Woodside Sports

62 - 15 Roosevelt Ave
Woodside, NY

(718) 335 - 7661

i want to commend you...im faaaaaar from NY, but this is wat NT is about...not that ol "my spot has this, search around, you guys are just being lazy" bull @++%
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

NY HEADS LISTEN UP!!!!

SPOT 1:

Check there after 12 PM

SPOT 2:

Woodside Sports

62 - 15 Roosevelt Ave
Woodside, NY

(718) 335 - 7661

i want to commend you...im faaaaaar from NY, but this is wat NT is about...not that ol "my spot has this, search around, you guys are just being lazy" bull @++%

Originally Posted by moundraised23

NY HEADS LISTEN UP!!!!

SPOT 1:

Check there after 12 PM

SPOT 2:

Woodside Sports

62 - 15 Roosevelt Ave
Woodside, NY

(718) 335 - 7661

+1

Originally Posted by moundraised23

NY HEADS LISTEN UP!!!!

SPOT 1:

Check there after 12 PM

SPOT 2:

Woodside Sports

62 - 15 Roosevelt Ave
Woodside, NY

(718) 335 - 7661

+1

NBAstore deal was the best one so far, $150 + few dollars shipping and if you were able to use the 15% code by signing up =WINNING!

NBAstore deal was the best one so far, $150 + few dollars shipping and if you were able to use the 15% code by signing up =WINNING!

^$127.49 per pair on NBA.com, after 15% off.

Got my shipping confirmation today, which i wasnt expecting. Scheduled for Sat delivery, which i was also not expecting.

^$127.49 per pair on NBA.com, after 15% off.

Got my shipping confirmation today, which i wasnt expecting. Scheduled for Sat delivery, which i was also not expecting.

heres the name and number of the sneaker store in busy b mall

JJ Sneaker
37-08 Main St, Queens, NY 11354
Basement Level

(718)762 -8335

heres the name and number of the sneaker store in busy b mall

JJ Sneaker
37-08 Main St, Queens, NY 11354
Basement Level

(718)762 -8335

Back
Top Bottom