2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

I'm glad these are releasing close to the concords, with the hype already surrounding those, should make the blk/cem 3s easier to get. nomsayin!!!
man i hope so. the farther away from christmas or black friday/the sooner, the better. i read somewhere in here theres potential for this to come out thanksgiving weekend and the concords before xmas, and i can see that happening. 

passed on the CDP IIIs but iam definitely copping these
pimp.gif

I still got my CDP 3s on ice,have 2 see a pic to really decide but more then likely copped still.

I still got my CDP 3s on ice,have 2 see a pic to really decide but more then likely copped still.

These drop two months before the Concords...I'm so in for these. These will be one of my pick-ups for 2011.

Playoff 13's
Taxi 12 (lows)
Black/cement 3's
and last but not lease...Concord 11's

These drop two months before the Concords...I'm so in for these. These will be one of my pick-ups for 2011.

Playoff 13's
Taxi 12 (lows)
Black/cement 3's
and last but not lease...Concord 11's

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Look like Cdp's....

Same CW

Remember these...

cdp-14-9-2.jpg

Then these last August...
Air-Jordan-IX-%E2%80%93-White-%E2%80%93-Varsity-Red-%E2%80%93-Black.jpg

ohwell.gif
da devil is in da details with da IX's though...da CDP IX's still have that paint cracking cancer that plagued da 2002's...da 2010 IX's da problems was FINALLY alleviated.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Look like Cdp's....

Same CW

Remember these...

cdp-14-9-2.jpg

Then these last August...
Air-Jordan-IX-%E2%80%93-White-%E2%80%93-Varsity-Red-%E2%80%93-Black.jpg

ohwell.gif
da devil is in da details with da IX's though...da CDP IX's still have that paint cracking cancer that plagued da 2002's...da 2010 IX's da problems was FINALLY alleviated.

Now I don't regret passing on the CDP for $230.

Knew these would be back out, just a matter of when.

Patience FTW!

Now I don't regret passing on the CDP for $230.

Knew these would be back out, just a matter of when.

Patience FTW!

Back
Top Bottom