2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

[table][tr][td]Web reference:[/td][td]3XXXXXX[/td][/tr][tr][td]Delivery method:[/td][td]FedEx[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order date:[/td][td]11/17/2011 12:47:39 AM[/td][/tr][/table]
Your order consist of the following items
[table][tr][td]Art. no.[/td][td]Description[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]Price[/td][/tr][tr][td]102685-9[/td][td]Jordan Brand Air Jordan 3 Retro US 9[/td][td]2[/td][td]102 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]15% voucher[/td][td]2[/td][td]0 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td]L1006[/td][td]FedEx[/td][td]1[/td][td]0 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]Grand Total[/td][td]204 EUR[/td][/tr][/table]
Payment recieved via:
[table][tr][td]PayPal[/td][td]204 EUR

[/td][/tr][/table]

$280.00 for two pairs shipped!.. got mines before they killed the discount code.. 
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Web reference:[/td][td]3XXXXXX[/td][/tr][tr][td]Delivery method:[/td][td]FedEx[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order date:[/td][td]11/17/2011 12:47:39 AM[/td][/tr][/table]
Your order consist of the following items
[table][tr][td]Art. no.[/td][td]Description[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]Price[/td][/tr][tr][td]102685-9[/td][td]Jordan Brand Air Jordan 3 Retro US 9[/td][td]2[/td][td]102 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]15% voucher[/td][td]2[/td][td]0 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td]L1006[/td][td]FedEx[/td][td]1[/td][td]0 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]Grand Total[/td][td]204 EUR[/td][/tr][/table]
Payment recieved via:
[table][tr][td]PayPal[/td][td]204 EUR

[/td][/tr][/table]

$280.00 for two pairs shipped!.. got mines before they killed the discount code.. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

I decided to just pre-order these off mikkol88.com. He's charging $200 total (shipping already included). I figure if I were to try and buy these on release day, after tax it's not that much more of a markup....plus I don't have to worry about getting these online the night before, or waking up early and dealing with the BF crowds.

These should be an easy cop at Midnight, you should've just waited it out bro.
PRETTY MUCH.

I decided to just pre-order these off mikkol88.com. He's charging $200 total (shipping already included). I figure if I were to try and buy these on release day, after tax it's not that much more of a markup....plus I don't have to worry about getting these online the night before, or waking up early and dealing with the BF crowds.

PRETTY MUCH.

To save myself like $25? I'm cool. Midnight is 9pm PST for me, and most likely I'll still be with my family for Thanksgiving so don't want to worry about trying to cop at 9pm in front of all my relatives.

To save myself like $25? I'm cool. Midnight is 9pm PST for me, and most likely I'll still be with my family for Thanksgiving so don't want to worry about trying to cop at 9pm in front of all my relatives.

Originally Posted by deezyD

After I placed my order I emailed EndClothing, they said they will start shipping between the 24th and 26th

the question is, when are they gonna start takin orders for concords
grin.gif
got my cool greys from them last year

Originally Posted by deezyD

After I placed my order I emailed EndClothing, they said they will start shipping between the 24th and 26th

the question is, when are they gonna start takin orders for concords
grin.gif
got my cool greys from them last year

you just guaranteed yourself a pair and just cause someone on niketalk says itll be an easy cop doesnt mean it will be. time is money everyone if you want it go get it! cheers bro!

you just guaranteed yourself a pair and just cause someone on niketalk says itll be an easy cop doesnt mean it will be. time is money everyone if you want it go get it! cheers bro!

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

I agree! Any release in the bay area is crazy.(ban 1 anyone?) I would pay 25 to be stress free!

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

I agree! Any release in the bay area is crazy.(ban 1 anyone?) I would pay 25 to be stress free!

yeah I paid 190. thats like 18 bucks more after tax
laugh.gif
and I get them tuesday so Im not hating.

not that bad of a deal to secure your pair and enjoy the holiday at the crib resting

yeah I paid 190. thats like 18 bucks more after tax
laugh.gif
and I get them tuesday so Im not hating.

not that bad of a deal to secure your pair and enjoy the holiday at the crib resting

laugh.gif
@ Guys acting like they can't step away from your fam for 2 minutes to place an order online.
Bro, the common sizes are likely to be gone early online.

I mean, they could still sit in your nearest store but that depends on your location.

laugh.gif
@ Guys acting like they can't step away from your fam for 2 minutes to place an order online.
Bro, the common sizes are likely to be gone early online.

I mean, they could still sit in your nearest store but that depends on your location.

Back
Top Bottom