2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Tyson's Corner FTL in VA said they were getting either 66 or 68 pairs. Store opens 11 pm Thanksgiving night. I'd go there myself but an hour drive that doesn't guarantee 2x of these isn't worth it. Good luck to those who live in VA.

tysons is about 20-30 mins from me but im getting mine from eastbay
Will be there at 10:55. I used to work at the Apple store over there, so I'm going to see whats good with Security. Rock my old Apple shirt and try to sneak in 
laugh.gif

I will definitely let everyone know about the sizing tuesday. when there is usually a large mix of people saying they fit a little bigger

then i will normally size down. Some dudes said bordeaux's fit TTS when they dropped. and they didnt. I sized down on those.
I sized down in these 3s. So hopefully they fit.

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Tyson's Corner FTL in VA said they were getting either 66 or 68 pairs. Store opens 11 pm Thanksgiving night. I'd go there myself but an hour drive that doesn't guarantee 2x of these isn't worth it. Good luck to those who live in VA.

tysons is about 20-30 mins from me but im getting mine from eastbay
Will be there at 10:55. I used to work at the Apple store over there, so I'm going to see whats good with Security. Rock my old Apple shirt and try to sneak in 
laugh.gif

I will definitely let everyone know about the sizing tuesday. when there is usually a large mix of people saying they fit a little bigger

then i will normally size down. Some dudes said bordeaux's fit TTS when they dropped. and they didnt. I sized down on those.
I sized down in these 3s. So hopefully they fit.

in Xis im a 13.5 with a shoe tree, with these i can wear the with a shoe tree in a sz 13 confortably so yea, 1/2 size down

in Xis im a 13.5 with a shoe tree, with these i can wear the with a shoe tree in a sz 13 confortably so yea, 1/2 size down

Originally Posted by casper90403

balloonoboy wrote:
Add me to the list of super salty that missed the nba.com drop.

My only question - did they have a 12.5? Please say no, please say no, please s...
yes
okay-meme.jpg

Hopefully they get a restock. Will be on that like white on rice. Maybe they send alerts. Wouldn't wanna miss out on the concords. Nah, I'm not gonna miss out on them. **proceeds to refresh nba.com**

Originally Posted by casper90403

balloonoboy wrote:
Add me to the list of super salty that missed the nba.com drop.

My only question - did they have a 12.5? Please say no, please say no, please s...
yes
okay-meme.jpg

Hopefully they get a restock. Will be on that like white on rice. Maybe they send alerts. Wouldn't wanna miss out on the concords. Nah, I'm not gonna miss out on them. **proceeds to refresh nba.com**

NY NY plus in tampas university mall is taking preorders for retail if you are in the tampa area, buy em now and scoop em when u have time after friday cant beat that

NY NY plus in tampas university mall is taking preorders for retail if you are in the tampa area, buy em now and scoop em when u have time after friday cant beat that

Back
Top Bottom