2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Do the Eastbay reps not post the direct links anymore? I remember you guys would give us the actual link to the shoes, instead of the search results. Would be nice to have that direct link.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Do the Eastbay reps not post the direct links anymore? I remember you guys would give us the actual link to the shoes, instead of the search results. Would be nice to have that direct link.

Scroll up....

Scroll up....

I am not able to provide a direct link to the shoes now, as the shoes will not be on the website until tomorrow.  So I just provided a link that will at least take you to where they will be once they are up. 

EastbayRep - Ray

I am not able to provide a direct link to the shoes now, as the shoes will not be on the website until tomorrow.  So I just provided a link that will at least take you to where they will be once they are up. 

EastbayRep - Ray

I cant believe finishline is limiting it to two employee discounts per store.  Easy pass for me now because no way am I paying $170 and being an employee.  Regular customers can get them cheaper than me with there $20 rewards cards.  

I cant believe finishline is limiting it to two employee discounts per store.  Easy pass for me now because no way am I paying $170 and being an employee.  Regular customers can get them cheaper than me with there $20 rewards cards.  

DECIDED TO WEAR MY PAIR TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS WEEKEND. 2011 BC3 QUALITY SEEMS ON POINT. I'LL SEE HOW WELL THEY HOLD UP. GLAD I WAS ABLE TO PICK OUT A GOOD LOOKING PAIR IN PERSON
pimp.gif

DECIDED TO WEAR MY PAIR TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS WEEKEND. 2011 BC3 QUALITY SEEMS ON POINT. I'LL SEE HOW WELL THEY HOLD UP. GLAD I WAS ABLE TO PICK OUT A GOOD LOOKING PAIR IN PERSON
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

pimp.gif

these look 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its funny, I used to not like these years ago. After having a pair of 2001s, I can say these are in my top 4 favorite black Jordans even (along with black/metallic Vs, bred XIs and playoff XIIIs)

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

pimp.gif

these look 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its funny, I used to not like these years ago. After having a pair of 2001s, I can say these are in my top 4 favorite black Jordans even (along with black/metallic Vs, bred XIs and playoff XIIIs)

Back
Top Bottom