2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Just got a shipping conf from SNS and I ordered on the 19th.

Btw my best answer to "how do these fit?"= like shoes.

Just got a shipping conf from SNS and I ordered on the 19th.

Btw my best answer to "how do these fit?"= like shoes.

been a while since I've been in JB, almost forgot about these. 2 will be had.
pimp.gif

Got my shipping confirmation from SNS as well. Hopefully these get in before my birthday. (3rd)

Got my shipping confirmation from SNS as well. Hopefully these get in before my birthday. (3rd)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if my SNS order went on on the 19th should I be worried that it is still processing?

I placed my order way back on the 16th and still processing, It looks like they arent doing first come first serve so time will tell.

if my SNS order went on on the 19th should I be worried that it is still processing?

I placed my order way back on the 16th and still processing, It looks like they arent doing first come first serve so time will tell.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Just picked up my two pairs from the local FNL. One less thing I have to worry about on Friday.

did you use the coupon's?

Naw. Didn't have any. The AM their gave me a manual discount tho since it was his last day.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Just picked up my two pairs from the local FNL. One less thing I have to worry about on Friday.

did you use the coupon's?

Naw. Didn't have any. The AM their gave me a manual discount tho since it was his last day.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by NickFury

what time yall think foot locker will open on black friday

In the a.m.

This. Dead.
30t6p3b.gif
And to encourage the informative nature of the JB forum, here you go, just type in your zip code and call your local footlocker and ask the representative that answers the phone what time they open on Black Friday. God bless.
glasses.gif
http://www.footlocker.com...ocator/?cm=TnDdStoreLcns

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by NickFury

what time yall think foot locker will open on black friday

In the a.m.

This. Dead.
30t6p3b.gif
And to encourage the informative nature of the JB forum, here you go, just type in your zip code and call your local footlocker and ask the representative that answers the phone what time they open on Black Friday. God bless.
glasses.gif
http://www.footlocker.com...ocator/?cm=TnDdStoreLcns

Maintainng a sliver of hope these will be on Swoosh. I have to cop for myself and others.

Maintainng a sliver of hope these will be on Swoosh. I have to cop for myself and others.

Originally Posted by 335i

I barely ordered mine maybe yesterday and it's already shipped for me. Maybe they have certain sizes in stock and will have others back in stock the 25th.

Back
Top Bottom