Dam looks like I might hit my local mall at 8pm
Camp and be on the iPhone
frown.gif
seems like this will be a semi hard cop

frown.gif

Got my 2 pairs from sneakerst.com for $180 each pair. Good luck to everyone tomorrow... because these are going to sell out fast.

Got my 2 pairs from sneakerst.com for $180 each pair. Good luck to everyone tomorrow... because these are going to sell out fast.

They're sold out on SNS? 
frown.gif
 I was going to order them 2 days ago when they still had them but didn't have the credit card on me.
30t6p3b.gif

They're sold out on SNS? 
frown.gif
 I was going to order them 2 days ago when they still had them but didn't have the credit card on me.
30t6p3b.gif

Flightclub has them for 250 already, not including tax and $16 shipping. I hope someone steals all their inventory and burns down their store. 
mad.gif

Flightclub has them for 250 already, not including tax and $16 shipping. I hope someone steals all their inventory and burns down their store. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Thank You, just placed an order to be safe but will place another other on Friday will try with finishline

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Thank You, just placed an order to be safe but will place another other on Friday will try with finishline

Originally Posted by Savraj1

mad.gif

roll.gif
 That actually tickles.

Other note my kicks are now in Houston. Estimated delivery is Monday. Hopefully dont wait till then to deliver. 

Originally Posted by Savraj1

mad.gif

roll.gif
 That actually tickles.

Other note my kicks are now in Houston. Estimated delivery is Monday. Hopefully dont wait till then to deliver. 

These will be sold out after a few hours, I live in las vegas and a lot of fooockers are having midnight releases and niketown las vegas is almost out of wristbands. All they have are 14s and 15s, if you slept on these u made mistake

These will be sold out after a few hours, I live in las vegas and a lot of fooockers are having midnight releases and niketown las vegas is almost out of wristbands. All they have are 14s and 15s, if you slept on these u made mistake

Yall do know when these released in 2001 they sold out within mere seconds?

The CDP doesn't count. There is no dusty #%@ XX's to have to purchase as well.

Happy shopping.
smile.gif

Eastbay
smokin.gif

Yall do know when these released in 2001 they sold out within mere seconds?

The CDP doesn't count. There is no dusty #%@ XX's to have to purchase as well.

Happy shopping.
smile.gif

Eastbay
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

frown.gif
THIS, 
thats what im thinking, up here in Sac i have a feeling theres gonna be a line

Originally Posted by airedweezy