2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

good luck to everyone trying to buy their pair(s) tonight/tomorrow, whether you're buying online or waiting for your local spot to open. 

good luck to everyone trying to buy their pair(s) tonight/tomorrow, whether you're buying online or waiting for your local spot to open. 

Can't confirm this but I've heard from a few sources I think are reliable that these will most definitely be a very easy cop. So much that both Eastbay and Nike will have restocks as early as Monday or Tuesday. Now the Concords will be a completely diff monster but these shouldn't be too much diff from the sales of the white cements earlier this year. The UK sites have good prices but like CT has a server issues so most orders wont even process.

Still, if you can save tax and get free S&H it's a steal. CT is $139 shipped. Try online and then walk into the mall tomorrow for those who want multiple pairs. Shouldn't be a prob.

Can't confirm this but I've heard from a few sources I think are reliable that these will most definitely be a very easy cop. So much that both Eastbay and Nike will have restocks as early as Monday or Tuesday. Now the Concords will be a completely diff monster but these shouldn't be too much diff from the sales of the white cements earlier this year. The UK sites have good prices but like CT has a server issues so most orders wont even process.

Still, if you can save tax and get free S&H it's a steal. CT is $139 shipped. Try online and then walk into the mall tomorrow for those who want multiple pairs. Shouldn't be a prob.

What are the odds of East Bay Cancelling orders

I remember with the Space Jams they let everyone order and then had to cancel so many after the fact

people thought they had em but then boom they got the rug pulled out from under them

any one know?

WOW, haven't bought a pair of Jordan's since the FR AJ IIIs. Brings back memories waiting for an online release......

What are the odds of East Bay Cancelling orders

I remember with the Space Jams they let everyone order and then had to cancel so many after the fact

people thought they had em but then boom they got the rug pulled out from under them

any one know?

WOW, haven't bought a pair of Jordan's since the FR AJ IIIs. Brings back memories waiting for an online release......

Back
Top Bottom