2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

ok, i was upset that they didnt have the jumpman fob thing like the white cements, but seeing as no one got any at least i kno the people at ftl didnt rip me, but yea, i need a second pair for retail so bad

ok, i was upset that they didnt have the jumpman fob thing like the white cements, but seeing as no one got any at least i kno the people at ftl didnt rip me, but yea, i need a second pair for retail so bad

Those who cop today and from early release sites like AR, VMVinc, SDS and so on. How do they compare with one another?

Those who cop today and from early release sites like AR, VMVinc, SDS and so on. How do they compare with one another?

did anybody order from wellgosh.com? i ordered 2 sz 10.5's yesterday and my cc has been charged but i never received an order confirmation, just wondering if anybody else ordered bc 3's from wellgosh and received order confirmation yet, thanks.

did anybody order from wellgosh.com? i ordered 2 sz 10.5's yesterday and my cc has been charged but i never received an order confirmation, just wondering if anybody else ordered bc 3's from wellgosh and received order confirmation yet, thanks.

EVERYBODY WHO DIDNT COP NEEDS TO KEEP CHECKING NDC

IVE SEEN THAT PAIRS HAVE BEEN POPPING UP ON THERE AT DIFFERENT TIMES ALL DAY...............goodluck.............................PEACE23
(the site just came back on just a few mins. ago again but i didnt see what size they were)

EVERYBODY WHO DIDNT COP NEEDS TO KEEP CHECKING NDC

IVE SEEN THAT PAIRS HAVE BEEN POPPING UP ON THERE AT DIFFERENT TIMES ALL DAY...............goodluck.............................PEACE23
(the site just came back on just a few mins. ago again but i didnt see what size they were)

anybody still waiting for their tracking from sns? i checked the status of my order on my sns account, and it says that it's been shipped yesterday, but i never got my tracking number. anybody have the same thing happen to them? just curious if my order is an isolated case.

anybody still waiting for their tracking from sns? i checked the status of my order on my sns account, and it says that it's been shipped yesterday, but i never got my tracking number. anybody have the same thing happen to them? just curious if my order is an isolated case.

the army is ready for the war.

309051_269394843113201_175765439142809_862181_1976897008_n.jpg

389134_269394566446562_175765439142809_862179_1551152881_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom