2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Does anybodys pair atleast have 1 shoe where the cement on the top cap is cut off early? My pair has 1 shoe that does, but also my girlfriends pair has the same problem.

Does anybodys pair atleast have 1 shoe where the cement on the top cap is cut off early? My pair has 1 shoe that does, but also my girlfriends pair has the same problem.

ztci75.jpg

my pair for SNS...defect city. Their packaging is spectacular though.
to the left...to the left

b6616d6faf410c03a66478c413e74e60c76b4ff4_r.jpg

misaligned

043268969ba054eb0cf09ea5fb85d6dcf342745c_r.jpg

other shoe

02c26226d4a6744f0ee072a3d6c290cbf6308df4_r.jpg

SMH

my pair for SNS...defect city. Their packaging is spectacular though.
to the left...to the left

b6616d6faf410c03a66478c413e74e60c76b4ff4_r.jpg

misaligned

043268969ba054eb0cf09ea5fb85d6dcf342745c_r.jpg

other shoe

02c26226d4a6744f0ee072a3d6c290cbf6308df4_r.jpg

SMH

Originally Posted by button999

Size 14 on finishline.com

I'll never order from them again, but if anybody wants to take a chance, there ya go.

y not? what's wrong w/ FL????

JB really dropped the ball by not making the red fire red....

varsity???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

really???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

......REALLY????
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by button999

Size 14 on finishline.com

I'll never order from them again, but if anybody wants to take a chance, there ya go.

y not? what's wrong w/ FL????

JB really dropped the ball by not making the red fire red....

varsity???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

really???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

......REALLY????
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Still patiently waiting for my pair from FootAction! Supposed to be here tomorrow. Hopefully they come with no flaws! Getting a little worried seeing all the pics... Thanks for all the post and links to UK sites. SNS didn't have BC 3's in 14 so I copped a pair Metallic 5's!

For those that ordered from SNS, 
Did the box tag come with any perforations that usually connect to the removable price label? 
nerd.gif

My pairs came in today and I noticed that there was no price tag and there were no perforations to show that there even was one attached.

-Drew

Did the box tag come with any perforations that usually connect to the removable price label? 
nerd.gif

My pairs came in today and I noticed that there was no price tag and there were no perforations to show that there even was one attached.

-Drew

Still patiently waiting for my pair from FootAction! Supposed to be here tomorrow. Hopefully they come with no flaws! Getting a little worried seeing all the pics... Thanks for all the post and links to UK sites. SNS didn't have BC 3's in 14 so I copped a pair Metallic 5's!

I think the insole thing was they just werent glued down enough. I pushed down on mine and wore them around and no the lump is gone

and some of yall kicks dont have problems at all...just nitpicking
laugh.gif

I think the insole thing was they just werent glued down enough. I pushed down on mine and wore them around and no the lump is gone

and some of yall kicks dont have problems at all...just nitpicking
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alan713

Lined up at the 34th street footaction for an hr. I made the mistake of not checking my pair. Guess I'm selling them.

11ad6jp.jpg

nqpnb4.jpg

2m633x0.jpg
Looks like 1 CDP and 1 2011
roll.gif

That's F'ed up tho.....

Originally Posted by alan713

Lined up at the 34th street footaction for an hr. I made the mistake of not checking my pair. Guess I'm selling them.

11ad6jp.jpg

nqpnb4.jpg

2m633x0.jpg
Looks like 1 CDP and 1 2011
roll.gif

That's F'ed up tho.....

Originally Posted by robxdrew

nerd.gif

-Drew

Only usa releases will have the tag. Europe not going have have tag because its not "$160". Both mine had no tag

Back
Top Bottom