2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

I have my pairs so I'm good personally. I'm just bothered by the fact that in order to be first in line for these benefits I need a membership that wasn't even available when I signed up for my Gold Club membership. Guess I'll have to go Platinum when my year expires in May.
QFT

And i dont think there is a way to upgrade from gold to platinum without just paying the 40$...

old ad from back in the day

04.jpg

still sizes left for non platinum members if you call eastbay and order...Use number posted a page back and you're good to go!
1-888-210-4709 
Product # is 36064010

still sizes left for non platinum members if you call eastbay and order...Use number posted a page back and you're good to go!
1-888-210-4709 
Product # is 36064010

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

1-888-210-4709 
Product # is 36064010

They wouldn't let me order. First she says my size is available, then I tell her I'm a Gold member, then she says "oh, I gotta ask my manager". She comes back and tells me they're not available. LOL, I'll try again later.

1-888-210-4709 
Product # is 36064010

They wouldn't let me order. First she says my size is available, then I tell her I'm a Gold member, then she says "oh, I gotta ask my manager". She comes back and tells me they're not available. LOL, I'll try again later.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

1-888-210-4709 
Product # is 36064010

shoudlnt have said anything about being a gold member.  worked for me just fine. thanks allthingsjordan.

1-888-210-4709 
Product # is 36064010

shoudlnt have said anything about being a gold member.  worked for me just fine. thanks allthingsjordan.

Yessss, I got a different rep and he let me check out, no problem. You guys are awesome, thanks so much! My trio of 3s for 2011 is complete! Had to add in the gift box order for $3.99 so they can double box. $163.98 shipped.

Yessss, I got a different rep and he let me check out, no problem. You guys are awesome, thanks so much! My trio of 3s for 2011 is complete! Had to add in the gift box order for $3.99 so they can double box. $163.98 shipped.

good to hear you finally got yours^^^
I figured while everyone is worrying about concord restocks I'd help out those who still needed these. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

good to hear you finally got yours^^^
I figured while everyone is worrying about concord restocks I'd help out those who still needed these. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

If I recall correctly these come double boxed automatically.  Mines were.  Better to be safe than sorry, though.  Don't wanna risk that plastic bag of death treatment.

If I recall correctly these come double boxed automatically.  Mines were.  Better to be safe than sorry, though.  Don't wanna risk that plastic bag of death treatment.

Back
Top Bottom