2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I think the CDP's came out pretty good compared to the recent 2011 wht/cements. I'll be coppin these.

I think the CDP's came out pretty good compared to the recent 2011 wht/cements. I'll be coppin these.

Originally Posted by oldsoIe

grin.gif

The black cement 3s have always had nicer (and different) leathers (than the white cement, true blue) in my opinion
so I am interested to see how or if Nike downgrades the materials on this upcoming release

The black cement 3s have always had nicer (and different) leathers (than the white cement, true blue) in my opinion
so I am interested to see how or if Nike downgrades the materials on this upcoming release

As a CDP pair owner, I'm a little bummed that they're releasing these, but I may go ahead and cop nonetheless.
laugh.gif
BTW, my CDP 3's fit much more true to size compared to the White/Cements which we all agree are a little bigger...

As a CDP pair owner, I'm a little bummed that they're releasing these, but I may go ahead and cop nonetheless.
laugh.gif
BTW, my CDP 3's fit much more true to size compared to the White/Cements which we all agree are a little bigger...

I kind of hope they release on Black Friday.  I usually work on saturdays so a Midnight release would be perfect for me to cop these.

I kind of hope they release on Black Friday.  I usually work on saturdays so a Midnight release would be perfect for me to cop these.

Back
Top Bottom