2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

this is always good news...my first pair of retro jordans...first pair of og jordans was the xiii black/red....always sentimental....lol virgin jordans

this is always good news...my first pair of retro jordans...first pair of og jordans was the xiii black/red....always sentimental....lol virgin jordans

we get this retro'd again but yet still can't get white/cement iv's to be retro'd. lame!

we get this retro'd again but yet still can't get white/cement iv's to be retro'd. lame!

x2 to go with the 2 white/cements I'll be getting next month...my CDP's are still looking fresh...can't hurt to have more...love these!!!

x2 to go with the 2 white/cements I'll be getting next month...my CDP's are still looking fresh...can't hurt to have more...love these!!!

Ehh kinda want, but I already have CDPs and Retros.  Might as well cop an extra few just because their my top 3.

Ehh kinda want, but I already have CDPs and Retros.  Might as well cop an extra few just because their my top 3.

lmao all the talk about the cdp now they come rite back out i swear u can miss every release these days they gonna come back out 2 years later at the most

lmao all the talk about the cdp now they come rite back out i swear u can miss every release these days they gonna come back out 2 years later at the most

I definitely need a pair....the crazy thing is that I was just talking with a friend about the rate JB is going with retroing sneakers, we'll end up seeing some favorites a lot sooner than usual. So I gotta say I'm real happy hearing about this.

I definitely need a pair....the crazy thing is that I was just talking with a friend about the rate JB is going with retroing sneakers, we'll end up seeing some favorites a lot sooner than usual. So I gotta say I'm real happy hearing about this.

i got a feeling these will come out early dec or late nov. like the flints did while the cool grays were the real headliner of the winter season drops.

just guessing from what we've seen the past few years it would make sense if these are going to come out in 2011, it will be before xmas/concords release

i got a feeling these will come out early dec or late nov. like the flints did while the cool grays were the real headliner of the winter season drops.

just guessing from what we've seen the past few years it would make sense if these are going to come out in 2011, it will be before xmas/concords release

Back
Top Bottom