2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

pimp.gif
@ them staying leather. These are my favorite pair of shoes of all time, so I'm going to try to buy two pairs.

pimp.gif
@ them staying leather. These are my favorite pair of shoes of all time, so I'm going to try to buy two pairs.

i dont care what anyone says..this is a bigger release than concords..and i'm sure just as the white cements & true blues did,there will be restocks of these..i'm glad no one likes III's where i'm at,they usually sit for awhile

i dont care what anyone says..this is a bigger release than concords..and i'm sure just as the white cements & true blues did,there will be restocks of these..i'm glad no one likes III's where i'm at,they usually sit for awhile

Damn!!! Another Black Friday Release That I'm Gonna Miss. I Guess I Gonna Bank On Getting Them From An Online Retailer.

Damn!!! Another Black Friday Release That I'm Gonna Miss. I Guess I Gonna Bank On Getting Them From An Online Retailer.

Originally Posted by j4ck

^can't you just order online?

lmao that didn't even come to my mind, but i usually have bad luck with trying to get a shoe online at midnight (cool greys and kobes). hopefully these won't be too hard to get.

lmao that didn't even come to my mind, but i usually have bad luck with trying to get a shoe online at midnight (cool greys and kobes). hopefully these won't be too hard to get.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

What kobes? And this will be nothing close to the cool grey release.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

What kobes? And this will be nothing close to the cool grey release.

Back
Top Bottom