2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Got my pair from endclothing on Monday afternoon. Didn't come double boxed so my box was all jacked up but I cant complain I paid $138 and got em a few days early.

The quality is ok at best. My left shoe has some thin #%# elephant print lines on the back heel while my right shoe has the normal thick lines. The black area around the top lace holes have no finishing on the part facing out of the shoe, just looks like they cut the extra material off and left it how it was (strings all loose and crappy lookin) Good lookin shoe but the quality on the white cement was way better but thats not sayin much

Got my pair from endclothing on Monday afternoon. Didn't come double boxed so my box was all jacked up but I cant complain I paid $138 and got em a few days early.

The quality is ok at best. My left shoe has some thin #%# elephant print lines on the back heel while my right shoe has the normal thick lines. The black area around the top lace holes have no finishing on the part facing out of the shoe, just looks like they cut the extra material off and left it how it was (strings all loose and crappy lookin) Good lookin shoe but the quality on the white cement was way better but thats not sayin much

tracking numbers not working just yet. So i think they just gave you your tracking number but havent physically shipped them out yet

tracking numbers not working just yet. So i think they just gave you your tracking number but havent physically shipped them out yet

Those who has ordered from SNS with out without coupon heres a copy of the email I got from their customer service.

"In order for us to be able to ship all Jordan 3 orders on Friday we have started to create shipping labels and a confirmation goes out when we have done this, so that is why some of them who placed orders have received that already."

Looks like they are just getting everything ready to ship out but nothing has shipped out yet. Still crossing fingers as I am one of the lucky ones to use a coupon on these. Ill start breathing once I get a tracking number and it says its past customs and into the United States

Those who has ordered from SNS with out without coupon heres a copy of the email I got from their customer service.

"In order for us to be able to ship all Jordan 3 orders on Friday we have started to create shipping labels and a confirmation goes out when we have done this, so that is why some of them who placed orders have received that already."

Looks like they are just getting everything ready to ship out but nothing has shipped out yet. Still crossing fingers as I am one of the lucky ones to use a coupon on these. Ill start breathing once I get a tracking number and it says its past customs and into the United States

^ Honestly, I figured that was the case. In order to not have to spend all day on Friday printing labels and shipping shoes before FedEx closes, they staggered printing labels. At least I hope that's the case...

.....The struggle is still kinda real though until I get that shipping confirmation lol

^ Honestly, I figured that was the case. In order to not have to spend all day on Friday printing labels and shipping shoes before FedEx closes, they staggered printing labels. At least I hope that's the case...

.....The struggle is still kinda real though until I get that shipping confirmation lol

CAN FINISHLINE'S WINNERS CIRCLE REWARDS BE USED ON THESE 3'S? IT SAYS NO MORE RESTRICTIONS ON ANYTHING ANYMORE. I GOT A $20 OFF IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY.

CAN FINISHLINE'S WINNERS CIRCLE REWARDS BE USED ON THESE 3'S? IT SAYS NO MORE RESTRICTIONS ON ANYTHING ANYMORE. I GOT A $20 OFF IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Got one too and was wondering the same thing.... I'm going to give it a try Friday morning though.

Got one too and was wondering the same thing.... I'm going to give it a try Friday morning though.

Originally Posted by deezyD

QFT

Originally Posted by deezyD

QFT

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Yep. Don't let them tell you otherwise. Its a green light with the WC reward joints.

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Yep. Don't let them tell you otherwise. Its a green light with the WC reward joints.

Originally Posted by snuks5

Got a 15% off coupon code for FL.com in the mail. You think the 3's are restricted?
only if it says so on the coupon. If it doesn't and they try to argue with you pull a polorico and go nutty on them until they give you the discount.

Originally Posted by snuks5

Got a 15% off coupon code for FL.com in the mail. You think the 3's are restricted?
only if it says so on the coupon. If it doesn't and they try to argue with you pull a polorico and go nutty on them until they give you the discount.

Originally Posted by polorico

i wonder how the paint chipping will be ?

im passing on all 3s this year.

jordans are dead to me.
the paint chipping will not be a problem. They fixed those a while ago starting with the 9's.

Originally Posted by polorico

i wonder how the paint chipping will be ?

im passing on all 3s this year.

jordans are dead to me.
the paint chipping will not be a problem. They fixed those a while ago starting with the 9's.

Back
Top Bottom