post your pick ups for the dudes camping out

ordered from NDC at 9:10 got my email at 9:40 
laugh.gif
had me worried
GL to everyone
pimp.gif
post your pick ups for the dudes camping out

Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

guys seriously just get em from finishline. footlocker and east bay were giving me delays. headed to finish line around 1:15 AM EST from NYC and got 2 of em without a headache.

finishline ftw!

Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

guys seriously just get em from finishline. footlocker and east bay were giving me delays. headed to finish line around 1:15 AM EST from NYC and got 2 of em without a headache.

finishline ftw!

Soooo thankful to have such solid connections. My pair will be waiting for me in the AM.

Good luck and happy hunting to all those that are camping or still on the morning hunt!!

Soooo thankful to have such solid connections. My pair will be waiting for me in the AM.

Good luck and happy hunting to all those that are camping or still on the morning hunt!!

*%^& Finishline and all they employees
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Only get 2 pair in each size and you gone let the employees purchase before they even go on sale grimey

*%^& Finishline and all they employees
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Only get 2 pair in each size and you gone let the employees purchase before they even go on sale grimey

Originally Posted by AEA18

Your avy's are appreciated my man.
pimp.gif

Anyway, I'm good with my two pairs for now. If there are pairs still lingering next week, then I'll triple up.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Your avy's are appreciated my man.
pimp.gif

Anyway, I'm good with my two pairs for now. If there are pairs still lingering next week, then I'll triple up.

yo what time did these drop at NDC? they took forever to show up on the site. maybe my browser was trippin. didnt order till 9:13 (locally) but still copped with ease.

yo what time did these drop at NDC? they took forever to show up on the site. maybe my browser was trippin. didnt order till 9:13 (locally) but still copped with ease.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

^ Nah, they put them up late, I had the same problem.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

^ Nah, they put them up late, I had the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom