2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

NDC is pretty solid with their stuff. I mean it's the house that bakes the cookies so they better be. I say you're set Tony Starks.

I went early this morning shortly before 5am to my local mall. Aside from the usual madness of Black Friday, this was just another easy cop from Foot Locker...

although when I first got there, there were some people already waiting for the cage door to be raised up to enter. Only one guy looked like he was there for the black cements due to wearing the Cool

Grey XI's and that was pretty much it. Went in...manager said "two size 11's?" and I copped and left the mall with ease....I'm glad some malls in America don't have the Jordan fever that other areas do.
grin.gif

I went early this morning shortly before 5am to my local mall. Aside from the usual madness of Black Friday, this was just another easy cop from Foot Locker...

although when I first got there, there were some people already waiting for the cage door to be raised up to enter. Only one guy looked like he was there for the black cements due to wearing the Cool

Grey XI's and that was pretty much it. Went in...manager said "two size 11's?" and I copped and left the mall with ease....I'm glad some malls in America don't have the Jordan fever that other areas do.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

*sigh* was not able to try and cop in person... was hoping these may sit like the white/cements and even the true blues did, but these seem like they went FAST. cannot find online, and every store I've called is sold out

here you go homie
http://www.urbanindustry....m_campaign=jordan3_retro

This is why I love NT so much good looks homie... paid 186 total to get them shipped from the UK 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

*sigh* was not able to try and cop in person... was hoping these may sit like the white/cements and even the true blues did, but these seem like they went FAST. cannot find online, and every store I've called is sold out

here you go homie
http://www.urbanindustry....m_campaign=jordan3_retro

This is why I love NT so much good looks homie... paid 186 total to get them shipped from the UK 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just called FA, put my 10.5 on hold. Bout to swoop em up 8 hours after release. Not sure why people stressing, should be an easy copp as long as you did your work.

Just called FA, put my 10.5 on hold. Bout to swoop em up 8 hours after release. Not sure why people stressing, should be an easy copp as long as you did your work.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

NDC is pretty solid with their stuff. I mean it's the house that bakes the cookies so they better be. I say you're set Tony Starks.

word.  Trustin' in that fam. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by philaflava1

word.  Trustin' in that fam. 
pimp.gif

Im in New York City. These things are probably all gone. Not even going to check. Maybe at the big stores they'll still have some.

Im in New York City. These things are probably all gone. Not even going to check. Maybe at the big stores they'll still have some.

going into this release i thought these would be an easy cop here in atlanta... the white/cements and true blues were still available throughout and towards the end of the day... no lines before the store was opening or anything. I forgot to call and see what time champs/foot locker, etc. opened at lenox so i decided to go check them at midnight... not open.

Not worried about them i chose to get some sleep and wake up around 9 and drive there since i live really close. Went to champs first and ask for a sz 12 around 9:30 and they said they sold out at 5:30 after opening at 5, he called several other champs and they sold out 2. Go to FL and NT ATL... both sold out 2.
frown.gif

At this point im thinking i prob missed out but i went to check FL again to ask if they can check their system for other stores, dude says no but i have 1 what size do you need???!!! Im like c'mon dont bs me here... but i tell him size 12 he says ya we have 1 sz 12... i still cant believe it till he pulls out the box from the back and then i opened it and low and behold it was the last sz 12
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
... tried them on and then copped them right there... dude says we just had someone call and cancel an order you came back at just the right time
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
... moral of the story cant assume anything about a release, even in ATL these were pretty hard to get
wink.gif

going into this release i thought these would be an easy cop here in atlanta... the white/cements and true blues were still available throughout and towards the end of the day... no lines before the store was opening or anything. I forgot to call and see what time champs/foot locker, etc. opened at lenox so i decided to go check them at midnight... not open.

Not worried about them i chose to get some sleep and wake up around 9 and drive there since i live really close. Went to champs first and ask for a sz 12 around 9:30 and they said they sold out at 5:30 after opening at 5, he called several other champs and they sold out 2. Go to FL and NT ATL... both sold out 2.
frown.gif

At this point im thinking i prob missed out but i went to check FL again to ask if they can check their system for other stores, dude says no but i have 1 what size do you need???!!! Im like c'mon dont bs me here... but i tell him size 12 he says ya we have 1 sz 12... i still cant believe it till he pulls out the box from the back and then i opened it and low and behold it was the last sz 12
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
... tried them on and then copped them right there... dude says we just had someone call and cancel an order you came back at just the right time
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
... moral of the story cant assume anything about a release, even in ATL these were pretty hard to get
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom