2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by SWADE23

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by RV019

So I hit up a moms and pops store at 3AM camped out till 8AM and easily got another pair.
waiting 5 hours in the middle of the night for a GR that was widely available EVERYWHERE (still is if you know where to look) is not considered "easily" getting another pair...
laugh.gif
but congrats on getting what you wanted. as for me im good with the 08 cdps. people cry about quality but ive worn those over 20 times since 08 and they look DS. i put em side by side to the '11 release and my boy didnt know which was which.

YO MY MAN SAID EASILY LOL LOL... 5HRS ONLINE IS NOT EASY INFACT ITS QUITE WACK LOL LOL

EASILY?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by KiLLaCaM503

went to my local mall at 11:30 lined up to get into the mall which opened at 12am. 

Went straight to the footlocker and there was about 9 dudes in front of me. 

they opened at 4:30am only had 2 pairs in each size, by the time i got up i got the last 11.5  dude in front of me didnt get his size and was pissed!  
roll.gif

Now i got the shoes to match this jacket i got this summer at the outlet 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

orqzqu.jpg
That jacket is Ace, I picked it up with the pants this summer too. I knew then I couldn't miss out on the Black Cements.
got the same jacket but the cement print is a bit darker... nike outlet ftw
pimp.gif

I picked up 3 jackets in the summer for this kept 2 and sold 1.I payed 44.00 at the wrentham outletsIt's a nice match.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by KiLLaCaM503

went to my local mall at 11:30 lined up to get into the mall which opened at 12am. 

Went straight to the footlocker and there was about 9 dudes in front of me. 

they opened at 4:30am only had 2 pairs in each size, by the time i got up i got the last 11.5  dude in front of me didnt get his size and was pissed!  
roll.gif

Now i got the shoes to match this jacket i got this summer at the outlet 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

orqzqu.jpg
That jacket is Ace, I picked it up with the pants this summer too. I knew then I couldn't miss out on the Black Cements.
got the same jacket but the cement print is a bit darker... nike outlet ftw
pimp.gif

I picked up 3 jackets in the summer for this kept 2 and sold 1.I payed 44.00 at the wrentham outletsIt's a nice match.

^ yep,got my shipping from Ick's also...too bad its a sz9 and too small
30t6p3b.gif
Thought the 9 would be good, ordered em,went to a store yesterday with a sz9 display left, didnt fit....shouldve went true to size

^ yep,got my shipping from Ick's also...too bad its a sz9 and too small
30t6p3b.gif
Thought the 9 would be good, ordered em,went to a store yesterday with a sz9 display left, didnt fit....shouldve went true to size

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Wonder why *richards* sporting goods were $149.99, while every where else is $159.99? I'm not complaining though.

Odd, I didn't see $149.99 only $159.99..... price match?

can anyone tell me why all the early released BC 3's haves the jumpman tag and the insole is black and not grey?

can anyone tell me why all the early released BC 3's haves the jumpman tag and the insole is black and not grey?

Wonder why *richards* sporting goods were $149.99, while every where else is $159.99? I'm not complaining though.

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

anyone else still not get shipping info / tracking # from crookedtongues

Bro, mine said "completed" and where tracking # is, says "INTERNATIONAL MAIL" No tracking number. But Ive ordered from them before and theres suppose to be a tracking number.

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

anyone else still not get shipping info / tracking # from crookedtongues

Bro, mine said "completed" and where tracking # is, says "INTERNATIONAL MAIL" No tracking number. But Ive ordered from them before and theres suppose to be a tracking number.

Originally Posted by Gouki2k

I ordered off my phone and only saw the $159 price too. Did I miss something?

Originally Posted by Gouki2k

I ordered off my phone and only saw the $159 price too. Did I miss something?

hope everyone got their shipping confirmation from NDC... finally got mine late last night... was getting worried for a bit

hope everyone got their shipping confirmation from NDC... finally got mine late last night... was getting worried for a bit

Back
Top Bottom