2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

couldn't find the thread so i might as well ask in here. anyone know anywhere I can find some true blues in a size 11? (anywhere online or in the bay)

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

SMDH, EASTBAY SENT MY SHOES IN A DAMN PLASTIC BAG !!@. BOX IS MESSED UP AND THEY PUT SOME SHIPPING STICKER ON IT.

EASTBAY REPS WERE ARE YOU?????
Sorry to hear that. Please send us a Private Message with your customer number so we can take a look for you. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

SMDH, EASTBAY SENT MY SHOES IN A DAMN PLASTIC BAG !!@. BOX IS MESSED UP AND THEY PUT SOME SHIPPING STICKER ON IT.

Sorry to hear that. Please send us a Private Message with your customer number so we can take a look for you. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by SWADE23

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

laugh.gif

IMG_2815 by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

GREAT PIC... MINE ARE EXACTLY LIKE THIS AFTER 2 WEARS...

It used to be we would double up on a shoe because we really loved them....now you have to buy two pair because they crack or fall apart in a few minutes.
fixed for you

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Dustin

Curious.  I am always seeing people complaining about this here but what is being done to rectify the situation?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Dustin

Curious.  I am always seeing people complaining about this here but what is being done to rectify the situation?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

It used to be we would double up on a shoe because we really loved them....now you have to buy two pair because they crack or fall apart in a few minutes.
fixed for you
Thanks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

fixed for you
Thanks.
laugh.gif

6nwg90.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic.  

Picked them up from the Eastbay "Platinum Club" restock on 11/29.  Not PC member, just called w/ the product # and made the order thanks to allthingsjordan.  Arrived on 1/4 and worn everyday since.  And yes, they were shipped in just the plastic bag, but the box was fine.  No signs of any cracking yet, but I haven't done too much except walk around in them.  Regardless if they do, they will be worn daily.  
happy.gif

6nwg90.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic.  

Picked them up from the Eastbay "Platinum Club" restock on 11/29.  Not PC member, just called w/ the product # and made the order thanks to allthingsjordan.  Arrived on 1/4 and worn everyday since.  And yes, they were shipped in just the plastic bag, but the box was fine.  No signs of any cracking yet, but I haven't done too much except walk around in them.  Regardless if they do, they will be worn daily.  
happy.gif

just a thought. would the person who is wearing the shoes being overweight contribute to the cracking? i mean so of shoes are cracking and some arent.

just a thought. would the person who is wearing the shoes being overweight contribute to the cracking? i mean so of shoes are cracking and some arent.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I'm a big guy 6"4' and 225 and my shoes crack after a while.
I do wear 3's more than any other shoe but I do think they crack faster the heavier you are.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I'm a big guy 6"4' and 225 and my shoes crack after a while.
I do wear 3's more than any other shoe but I do think they crack faster the heavier you are.

I'm sure weight is a factor in it as well, but I'm 6'2 155 and mine are cracking like hell. Either way there's no excuse that shoes we pay close to 2 bills for should be
cracking within the 2nd month they were released.

I'm sure weight is a factor in it as well, but I'm 6'2 155 and mine are cracking like hell. Either way there's no excuse that shoes we pay close to 2 bills for should be
cracking within the 2nd month they were released.

Back
Top Bottom