2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by CJ863

I'm sure weight is a factor in it as well, but I'm 6'2 155 and mine are cracking like hell. Either way there's no excuse that shoes we pay close to 2 bills for should be
cracking within the 2nd month they were released.

damn man sorry to hear that, i agree that at close to 200 dollars a pair, these should be top notch quality like Kobes or Lebrons

I hope the cements 4s arent going to be that way. Wish we would be able to find out how doernbechers held up, but barely anyone wore them

Cracking is inevitable with current retros. Tall, short, light, heavy it doesn't matter. Cheap JB materials does not discriminate.I belive in the DB4 thread, someone's pair also cracked. (With pics)

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by CJ863

I'm sure weight is a factor in it as well, but I'm 6'2 155 and mine are cracking like hell. Either way there's no excuse that shoes we pay close to 2 bills for should be
cracking within the 2nd month they were released.

damn man sorry to hear that, i agree that at close to 200 dollars a pair, these should be top notch quality like Kobes or Lebrons

I hope the cements 4s arent going to be that way. Wish we would be able to find out how doernbechers held up, but barely anyone wore them

Cracking is inevitable with current retros. Tall, short, light, heavy it doesn't matter. Cheap JB materials does not discriminate.I belive in the DB4 thread, someone's pair also cracked. (With pics)

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

grey cement? are you a wizard????

Someone is a hypbeast lol.
But are the cracks due to casual wear.

I've worn my TB 3's at least 4/5 times and nothing (yet).

Maybe its due to the paint./

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

grey cement? are you a wizard????

Someone is a hypbeast lol.
But are the cracks due to casual wear.

I've worn my TB 3's at least 4/5 times and nothing (yet).

Maybe its due to the paint./

i think climate has the something to do with cracking too.
my fire reds didnt crack after a few date night wears. but after the first wear on a sunny afternoon, i saw cracks appear.
have yet to wear my cements tho.

i think climate has the something to do with cracking too.
my fire reds didnt crack after a few date night wears. but after the first wear on a sunny afternoon, i saw cracks appear.
have yet to wear my cements tho.

was first in line for these, people didn't start lining up behind me and my friends until an hour and a half before release

was first in line for these, people didn't start lining up behind me and my friends until an hour and a half before release

All the 3 retros are crap. It doesn't matter what you do. If you wear them they will crack. I'm sure weight plays a large part in how quickly they crack but it doesn't take any real weight to cause the midsole to compress and decompress. It's that flexing that causes the paint to chip. The only way to prevent this I'm afraid is to never wear them. It's as simple as that. I've had very little wears of my 3s. My fire reds were a wrap back in 2008. My white cements have just started to crack. And the same will be expected of my true blues and black cements. Even kid's sizes are not safe from this infuriating bs. My girlfriends gs white cement 3 have started to crack.

It seems like the only thing that can be done about this is to complain about it on Niketalk.

So I thought I'd join

All the 3 retros are crap. It doesn't matter what you do. If you wear them they will crack. I'm sure weight plays a large part in how quickly they crack but it doesn't take any real weight to cause the midsole to compress and decompress. It's that flexing that causes the paint to chip. The only way to prevent this I'm afraid is to never wear them. It's as simple as that. I've had very little wears of my 3s. My fire reds were a wrap back in 2008. My white cements have just started to crack. And the same will be expected of my true blues and black cements. Even kid's sizes are not safe from this infuriating bs. My girlfriends gs white cement 3 have started to crack.

It seems like the only thing that can be done about this is to complain about it on Niketalk.

So I thought I'd join

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^^ Idk, looks good, its a guessing game.
I don't wanna gamble away my 225+
frown.gif

I have worn my WCs, TBs, and BCs ATLEAST 15-20 times each and have ZERO cracks or compression creases on the midsole. I am 250lbs BTW...

I have worn my WCs, TBs, and BCs ATLEAST 15-20 times each and have ZERO cracks or compression creases on the midsole. I am 250lbs BTW...

Back
Top Bottom