2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Hmm, I think I will sell my DS back up pair of CDP III (bigger size) and pick up another size 12 when these come out since that is my size. Waiting for people to say how much better the CDP quality was haha.

Hmm, I think I will sell my DS back up pair of CDP III (bigger size) and pick up another size 12 when these come out since that is my size. Waiting for people to say how much better the CDP quality was haha.

I'm not sure about these, my CDP's are still in NDS condition. But I guess you can't go wrong with more than one pair off these.

I'm not sure about these, my CDP's are still in NDS condition. But I guess you can't go wrong with more than one pair off these.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I just dont get it, they just dropped a few years ago.
One of the best lessons I ever learned; don't ask questions if you don't want/need the answer.  They could release every other year and I'd still cop.  Timeless classic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I just dont get it, they just dropped a few years ago.
One of the best lessons I ever learned; don't ask questions if you don't want/need the answer.  They could release every other year and I'd still cop.  Timeless classic
pimp.gif

If they come out I would cop a 3rd to my cdp if better quality and the og box..... If the same, I will save $150... Either way I'm good

If they come out I would cop a 3rd to my cdp if better quality and the og box..... If the same, I will save $150... Either way I'm good

My CDP IIIs are still in good condition, but if the quality is similiar to the white cements than I will cop for sure. The True Blues I'll cop for sure.

My CDP IIIs are still in good condition, but if the quality is similiar to the white cements than I will cop for sure. The True Blues I'll cop for sure.

props to blondsoccerplyr for the confirmation on this and other releases!

good lookin out fam

pimp.gif

props to blondsoccerplyr for the confirmation on this and other releases!

good lookin out fam

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom