2011 air jordan retro 3 black cement legit check..(from Mental kicks,so ya know i need them checked)

not 100% about these..but the size tag looks off, and i'm pretty sure these came somewhat precreased in the toebox, mentalkicks is known to sell GM

yea, I've had these for about a year in storage, as a backup pair,,but since I've been hearing more bad stuff about mental kicks, I finally remembered to get them LC'd...thanks

all the 'widows peaks' make me question their legitimacy,but I thought they may just be a really crappily (new word?) made pair someone dug outta the trash bin..

1000% fake easy. Tongues aren't supposed to look like that.

View media item 839689
This is how the 2011 BC3 tongues are supposed to look like. Tall and straight. Those have the CDP style tongues. But obviously they aren't the CDP's..

Last edited:
pictures can be really deceiving, usually in person it's not hard if you have an eye for detail. I'm pretty sure widows peaks were common among the 2011 releases, don't quote me on that just yet though.

thanks,,that was another thing I'd noticed,,(low tongues).. I knew mental kicks was a gamble, but I had to try them out,,they used to be legit on ebay years ago..

guess they needed to increase profit margins with GM's 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom