2011 Bentley Continental GT

I want to see this in black and white 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

can't afford one so ill just say every year looks the same, sprinkle some hate on it and keep moving...

can't afford one so ill just say every year looks the same, sprinkle some hate on it and keep moving...

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by BigPlayCJ

This is my favorite car. Definetly my next purchase. Currently driving a porch panamera
I would've let it pass had you spelled it incorrectly by 1 letter. But no, you had to mispell it by 2 letters so that is not a typographical error.

Anyway, some people try too hard to impress.
laugh.gif

at least he didn't call it a panorama like rick ross and everyone else.
laugh.gif
Fila is my favorite brand. Definatly my next purchase. Currently wearing Nikies

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by BigPlayCJ

This is my favorite car. Definetly my next purchase. Currently driving a porch panamera
I would've let it pass had you spelled it incorrectly by 1 letter. But no, you had to mispell it by 2 letters so that is not a typographical error.

Anyway, some people try too hard to impress.
laugh.gif

at least he didn't call it a panorama like rick ross and everyone else.
laugh.gif
Fila is my favorite brand. Definatly my next purchase. Currently wearing Nikies

My question is, where are all these random ballers driving porchs and s550's comin' from without having to learn proper grammar and phrases? "Should of" compared the CL eh?

My question is, where are all these random ballers driving porchs and s550's comin' from without having to learn proper grammar and phrases? "Should of" compared the CL eh?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

most rich people dropped out! didnt u know?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

most rich people dropped out! didnt u know?

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

i had the option of gettin one but i choose to get the s550 over it

s550 has more options in it.

...They're not even the same type of car fam'...
laugh.gif

Flying Spur>S550 ......EAAASSSYYYYY

And what options can you get with a S550 that you cant get with a Bent'?... And I love the S550, especially the 2010 joints...but they still use that cheap %@+ leather. after a few years your seats will be lookin like Baseball gloves from The Sandlot...

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

i had the option of gettin one but i choose to get the s550 over it

s550 has more options in it.

...They're not even the same type of car fam'...
laugh.gif

Flying Spur>S550 ......EAAASSSYYYYY

And what options can you get with a S550 that you cant get with a Bent'?... And I love the S550, especially the 2010 joints...but they still use that cheap %@+ leather. after a few years your seats will be lookin like Baseball gloves from The Sandlot...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

hey NT im looking for a family car to take my 4 kids to soccer practice...typical NT'er: get a M3
laugh.gif

Why not? They come with 4 doors for practicality.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

hey NT im looking for a family car to take my 4 kids to soccer practice...typical NT'er: get a M3
laugh.gif

Why not? They come with 4 doors for practicality.

Originally Posted by dtor

this 4 dr porsche is nice to

sick.gif

You clearly haven't seen this car up close and personal.  It's the new thing to drive in my town (Greenwich) and it's a disgrace to the Porsche brand.

I can't even properly describe my feelings about the Panamera
laugh.gif

sick.gif

You clearly haven't seen this car up close and personal.  It's the new thing to drive in my town (Greenwich) and it's a disgrace to the Porsche brand.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

sick.gif

laugh.gif
u live wear the rich folks are, I live in New Haven..the Honda is the thing to drive around here lol

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

sick.gif

laugh.gif
u live wear the rich folks are, I live in New Haven..the Honda is the thing to drive around here lol

panamera is def a hate it or love it car/ also a keeping up with the joneses status whip
ive seen it up close and personal plenty........brotha from round the way got one one in black.

personally it grew on me.

disgrace to porsche brand.......yea depends on who you ask.

the sales on this car must be doin good.......i see em around CT a fair amount. im sure NY, NJ, MA got they fair share too.

nobody in these car threads on NT gonna tell me they wouldnt whip.

Ricardo if im correct didnt you copp an X6 like the first year they came out? 
pimp.gif

that car def caught some flack when they first came out then you had others that loved it.

x6........grew on me also.

link: x6 ugly as hell, but its still marvelous 

[/url]

4561336560_cc28104db3_z.jpg
4315692075_6580b1d993_z.jpg

panamera is def a hate it or love it car/ also a keeping up with the joneses status whip
ive seen it up close and personal plenty........brotha from round the way got one one in black.

personally it grew on me.

disgrace to porsche brand.......yea depends on who you ask.

the sales on this car must be doin good.......i see em around CT a fair amount. im sure NY, NJ, MA got they fair share too.

nobody in these car threads on NT gonna tell me they wouldnt whip.

Ricardo if im correct didnt you copp an X6 like the first year they came out? 
pimp.gif

that car def caught some flack when they first came out then you had others that loved it.

x6........grew on me also.

link: x6 ugly as hell, but its still marvelous 

[/url]

4561336560_cc28104db3_z.jpg
4315692075_6580b1d993_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom