2011 BET HIP-HOP AWARDS NOMINATIONS x CYPHERS --- OCT 11, 2011

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Frank Ocean is not a rapper...which is why im askin

It's just music in general. His mixtape was DAMN good, he had to get some sort of nod for it. 
Wish GOOD Music did another cypher though 
frown.gif
But he still aint a rapper. They should've nominated Pusha T instead..

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Kendrick, XV, KRIT, Dom cyphers
pimp.gif

Tape of the Year looks great.
Really looking forward to only this. They are gonna come with flames
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

They ain't give my dude Spitta no type of look tho. Smh. And son be on his grind.

They should have done a best underground artist or most slept on or sumtin
Forreal my dude gettin no love from BET. Dom on the cypher though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
@ them including Frank Ocean but not Tyler.

BET hates non-god worshiping people
laugh.gif

Tyler is up for rookie of the year too

Frank better win something.  His tape to me (next to house of balloons) was the best thing i heard all year.

In all honesty I will watch the cypher's but I haven't heard of a lot of these people.

Cypher 5 should be good.

Spoiler [+]
never heard of: Chris Sutton, Gilbere Forte, Rico Staxx, Wais P,  Saprano, Nitty Scott, Lady of Rage, and Blind Fury

are any of them worth checking out or just wait untill the cyphers and judge based on that

Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Busta best feature on Look At Me Now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

eek.gif

That's easily one of the worst verses I've heard in years.

Thaaaaank you, thought I was the only one "aint nobody betta betta betta betta betta"...wth is that son
laugh.gif
glad im not the only one that caught this

Tape of the year looks good, but im goin for FNL

Some Of The Cyphers
smokin.gif

Wth Are These Awards 'Club Banger Of The Year'...'Hustler Of The Year' 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tape of the Year: J.Cole (FNL), Krit (Return of 4Eva), B.o.B (No Genre), Kendrick Lamar (s.80), Frank Ocean (Nostalgia Ultra)[/font]

Hussle should have that easy I don't kno nobody who didn't F with the Marathon tape

Originally Posted by Jking0821

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Frank better win something.  His tape to me (next to house of balloons) was the best thing i heard all year.

In all honesty I will watch the cypher's but I haven't heard of a lot of these people.

Cypher 5 should be good.

Spoiler [+]
never heard of: Chris Sutton, Gilbere Forte, Rico Staxx, Wais P,  Saprano, Nitty Scott, Lady of Rage, and Blind Fury

are any of them worth checking out or just wait untill the cyphers and judge based on that
Gilbere Forte is worth checking out he is one of the better new artists. download his mixtape eyes of veritas

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Cypher 5 should be good.

never heard of: Chris Sutton, Gilbere Forte, [size=+0]Rico Staxx, Wais P, [/size] Saprano, Nitty Scott, [size=+0]Lady of Rage, [/size]and Blind Fury

Please tell me you were born after 95 with saying that.

Blind Fury was the most recent person to win Freestyle Friday on 106. He's ill freestyling, but i never heard any of his actual songs.

Cole for tape of the year
pimp.gif

Some great tapes on that list though.. Going to be a tough one

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Cypher 5 should be good.

never heard of: Chris Sutton, Gilbere Forte, [size=-0]Rico Staxx, Wais P, [/size] Saprano, Nitty Scott, [size=-0]Lady of Rage, [/size]and Blind Fury

Please tell me you were born after 95 with saying that.

Blind Fury was the most recent person to win Freestyle Friday on 106. He's ill freestyling, but i never heard any of his actual songs.
not too sure who you are referencing but i am 24 so born way prior to 95

I don't ever watch 106 and park.  So yeah i have no clue who they are
ohwell.gif

not too sure who you are referencing but i am 24 so born way prior to 95

I don't ever watch 106 and park.  So yeah i have no clue who they are
ohwell.gif
Oh I was talking about Lady of Rage. She old school, had a lot of songs with Snoop. I did forget Blind Fury is on Tech n9ne's new cd though.

will be looking out for dom. blind fury can spit also yall look out for that kid. whats up with the performers?

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Those cypher line ups look weak as hell. Can't wait for DOM to spit some average lines and have all of NT slurping. Dude boo boo

-The Juice

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom