laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Joint is atrocious.

Honestly, overall it looks pretty nice. It has similiarities to the new audis and jaguar but with a bit of a husky/chubby look.

Honestly, overall it looks pretty nice. It has similiarities to the new audis and jaguar but with a bit of a husky/chubby look.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Boatload of fail. Their affinity for chrome is really, really tacky, and nice job stealing the A4 headlights. Looks like garbage we're used to seeing from them.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Boatload of fail. Their affinity for chrome is really, really tacky, and nice job stealing the A4 headlights. Looks like garbage we're used to seeing from them.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Boatload of fail.
care to elaborate?

last time i checked its going to perform better then da already capable existing models with da

new penstar V6 replacing da older more fuel comsuming 2.7 & 3.5 liter engines while achieving da same

performance....da new hemi 5.7 liter will also haul more horses @ 370 and it looks ALOT better then da outgoing model....da interior is also A+

2010_Chrysler_300C_Interior.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Boatload of fail.
care to elaborate?

last time i checked its going to perform better then da already capable existing models with da

new penstar V6 replacing da older more fuel comsuming 2.7 & 3.5 liter engines while achieving da same

performance....da new hemi 5.7 liter will also haul more horses @ 370 and it looks ALOT better then da outgoing model....da interior is also A+

2010_Chrysler_300C_Interior.jpg

Back
Top Bottom