2011 jordan iii

Did any one notice the different leathers between the true blues and cements. The cements seem to have some what authentic leather as for the true blues, they seem to have a synthetic feel, very stiff. The cements us a softer leather, even on the tounge. Imo the cements seem to have a better quality and comfort. the anke support is relaxing as for the true blues, feels like cardboard.

Did any one notice the different leathers between the true blues and cements. The cements seem to have some what authentic leather as for the true blues, they seem to have a synthetic feel, very stiff. The cements us a softer leather, even on the tounge. Imo the cements seem to have a better quality and comfort. the anke support is relaxing as for the true blues, feels like cardboard.

I was just about to tell you that ur bugging, but then i decided to check...Can't really say the whole shoe, but there is DEFINITELY a difference in the leather on the tongue...the TB is smoother, but stiffer, more synthetic feeling leather. The Cements have that tumbled/cracked (not sure what the correct term is), softer leather.

Good catch

I was just about to tell you that ur bugging, but then i decided to check...Can't really say the whole shoe, but there is DEFINITELY a difference in the leather on the tongue...the TB is smoother, but stiffer, more synthetic feeling leather. The Cements have that tumbled/cracked (not sure what the correct term is), softer leather.

Good catch

TB's have a smooth tongue Cements have that tumbled leather look on the tongue. Idk why but i dont like that
ohwell.gif

TB's have a smooth tongue Cements have that tumbled leather look on the tongue. Idk why but i dont like that
ohwell.gif

FYI the tongue even on the older retros were like that. true blues and blk/cem's had smooth tongue while the white/cem's had the tumbled leather. i can't say if that was the case for OG's but it's not something new. i think jb did a decent job though.

FYI the tongue even on the older retros were like that. true blues and blk/cem's had smooth tongue while the white/cem's had the tumbled leather. i can't say if that was the case for OG's but it's not something new. i think jb did a decent job though.

Originally Posted by apthekid

Good catch

The white-cements always had a tumbled leather tongue. That's one thing that made them stand out from the rest of the III's...

Originally Posted by apthekid

Good catch

The white-cements always had a tumbled leather tongue. That's one thing that made them stand out from the rest of the III's...

Ya true abouth the smooth tounge on the 2001 release but if I'm not mistaken the past retros they were based on the same leather quality. Just fishy how they would switch meterial

Ya true abouth the smooth tounge on the 2001 release but if I'm not mistaken the past retros they were based on the same leather quality. Just fishy how they would switch meterial

Ima have swoop up a pair of 2009's. The true blues were kinda dissapointing. they don't feel like the past fired 3s or cdp 3s. Like if there's no performance technology what so ever. Awkward IMO.

Back
Top Bottom