2011 Jordan XI Concord Legit?

You guys need to stop thinking you can pick up hyped up kicks "on th low"..They are fakes fam..They are 99/100 times "on the low"..

Long toe box, snubby toe caps, discoloration of the upper, shape just looks off in my opinion..Maybe a few more pix may help, you may be hat 1/100 but im doubtful.

What angles you want? I paid 160 seller said 100% all over listing n had 100% feedback. I'm not concerned either way cuz I don't spend what I can't afford to loose. If they bogus I will file a claim and eat a sandwich.

After the second round of pics im thinking you may be ok here..The toeboxs look better in your new pix. I was also hoping to see a box pic..The box also has tells..When shoes are sold without a box it makes me wonder, but they look ok.

No doubt. The lighting wasn't that great in the 1st set of pics. With no box I thought these could b some real good knock offs at worst. Happy to know that I got a steal. Will rock these bad boys today.

Definitely a real pair. Just has common flaws but nothing major. You got a pretty good deal on them too, good job!

4sho. I stay lurking. I missed out on a similar pair w/box for $125 on a best offer last week so this kinda makes up for it. Lotta thursty folk on the bay tho.

Back
Top Bottom