2011 lost everything..2012 im getting it back

hello fellow NT
ive been trollin on here for the past year or so..never really posted on here since alot of people would post what i would say lol
finally decided to post..im 23, today was the day i decided to drop out of school for a while to stack my paper and really decide what i want to do with my life..i never really felt like a failure until today..feel like ive wasted my time and money on something i never really knew i was doing..lost the girl of my dreams due to a friend who did nothin but make lies about me and she decided to trust everyone elses words but mine..i had it all but lost it quicker than it came..
2012 im taking the world by storm and make my way bak up..hopefully
until then..
pimp.gif

I feel you b
2011 been kinda rough but once 2012 comes im going to do my hardest to never feel the feelings I've had this year
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by fritoz510

hello fellow NT
ive been trollin on here for the past year or so..never really posted on here since alot of people would post what i would say lol
finally decided to post..im 23, today was the day i decided to drop out of school for a while to stack my paper and really decide what i want to do with my life..i never really felt like a failure until today..feel like ive wasted my time and money on something i never really knew i was doing..lost the girl of my dreams due to a friend who did nothin but make lies about me and she decided to trust everyone elses words but mine..i had it all but lost it quicker than it came..
until then..
pimp.gif
How do you troll if you don't post?

but 2011 has been REALLY REALLY REALLY down for me

I got nowhere to go but up in 2012

good luck

You have the right attitude about things. Just know that getting back in the game and then getting on top of it, sometimes takes longer than you think. Don't just think, plan.

Make a plan and stick to it. If *%%$ doesn't go as planned, adjust your plan and stick to your plan.

hello fellow NT
until then..
pimp.gif

Lost my girl of 5 years 2 months ago my dude...I can fully relate to your situation im ..23 as well and all I can say is 2011 was a year ill never forget and 2012 should be even better. 
Ive graduated becasue I stayed focused and now im working my @%% off like...how am I ever gonna pay these loans off?
tired.gif
 But really my main focus is getting my bros on. Im nothing without my good friends and I cant see myself being truly happy unless the people around me are doing just as good as I am..

But keep praying and just stay focused on what you want out of life and Im sure everything will be ok
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gettin love from NT is a reason why ima stay postin on here..
pimp.gif

good lookin out on the positive feedback folks i really appreciate it
luckily i got a solid foundation of fam and friends that are helpin me out with these rough times but in the end we all gonna win

Yeah 2011 hasnt been to kind to me either. Well actually, it all started going great up until about September. But in 2012 im coming back with a vengance 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

we on the come up 2012 i might even be brave enough to post some of my songs and youtube vids in the music section, lol i've been bluffing on putting it up cause NT is ruthless sometimes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

gettin love from NT is a reason why ima stay postin on here..
pimp.gif

good lookin out on the positive feedback folks i really appreciate it
luckily i got a solid foundation of fam and friends that are helpin me out with these rough times but in the end we all gonna win

Some tips to continue to receive support....
-find pictures of the ex

-upload them to a hosting site (photobucket or something of that sort)

-post them on here

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom