2011 Major League Baseball All-Star Weekend thread.

Robinson Cano is a handsome gentleman.

i cant deny it.

good for him for winning.

Should be a good one tonight!

Robinson Cano is a handsome gentleman.

i cant deny it.

good for him for winning.

Should be a good one tonight!

I feel bad for Clippard and the guy from the royals. Its like "Your teams really do suck but we have to take someone so CONGRATS"

I feel bad for Clippard and the guy from the royals. Its like "Your teams really do suck but we have to take someone so CONGRATS"

Originally Posted by What up

Talent in a small Dominican village > NL roster

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Nah, Tyler Clippard is the truth (no former-Yankee bias), at least, he was in the beginning of the season.

Nah, Tyler Clippard is the truth (no former-Yankee bias), at least, he was in the beginning of the season.

I like baseball, but this is painful. Someone get rid of Joe Buck's no personality having self.

" We in Arizona, and it's hot"
Joe Buck is torture. Lol

I like baseball, but this is painful. Someone get rid of Joe Buck's no personality having self.

" We in Arizona, and it's hot"
Joe Buck is torture. Lol

First of all check Clips stats, he deserves to be there and so did Michael Morse. 
Second of all the Royals suck, but the Nationals don't suck unless you consider .500 baseball with our talent is sucking.

Back
Top Bottom