2011 NBA MVP Thread

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Stop with the Dan LeBatard, dude is weak. He is a writer from the worst professional sports city in the country, that voids his opinion.
timeout.. so the quality of someone's writing/opinion is predicated on the quality of the sports in the city where that person comes from?
His statement is wrong anyway cuz it should pertain more to basketball. The city isn't the worst professional sports city
laugh.gif
They love football more than anything.

Stop with the Dan LeBatard, dude is weak. He is a writer from the worst professional sports city in the country, that voids his opinion.
timeout.. so the quality of someone's writing/opinion is predicated on the quality of the sports in the city where that person comes from?
His statement is wrong anyway cuz it should pertain more to basketball. The city isn't the worst professional sports city
laugh.gif
They love football more than anything.

He's stupid. Ignore him.LeBatard is one of the best sportswriters out there. Period.

He's stupid. Ignore him.LeBatard is one of the best sportswriters out there. Period.

I think Mike Wilbon said it best when he said that LeBetard does not know basketball. He tries to use the same metrics from baseball to evaluate NBA players. Those are apples and oranges. Also, he was on the radio with Waddle and Silvy and they both said that he is someone that likes to make statements for shock value. Silvy even used his player x vs player y argument against him. He gave the stats of Monta Ellis and Kobe Bryant and Lebetard chose Monta's stats.

His opinion no longer matters. "I am tired of your presence. Dismissed"

I think Mike Wilbon said it best when he said that LeBetard does not know basketball. He tries to use the same metrics from baseball to evaluate NBA players. Those are apples and oranges. Also, he was on the radio with Waddle and Silvy and they both said that he is someone that likes to make statements for shock value. Silvy even used his player x vs player y argument against him. He gave the stats of Monta Ellis and Kobe Bryant and Lebetard chose Monta's stats.

His opinion no longer matters. "I am tired of your presence. Dismissed"

Back
Top Bottom