2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

This weekend is always the worst, waiting around for next weekend to come. Glad to say I will be busy so it should fly by.

Anyway, anyone trying to go to this game? I am totally down and already got the necessary days off in case I get lucky and find someone I know who has tickets. One of my coworkers already mentioned her bro in law having tickets, but he doesn't know what he's doing yet. Really lobbying for him to sell to me. Got all my other boys looking as well so hopefully something happens.

I don't have the bankroll to drop 3 G's on just the ticket like Stubhub and NFL Ticket Exchange.

If any of y'all can help out, let me know. I will pay double face value, but triple is a bit much.

Once in a lifetime opportunity.....

GO GMEN!!!!!!!!

This weekend is always the worst, waiting around for next weekend to come. Glad to say I will be busy so it should fly by.

Anyway, anyone trying to go to this game? I am totally down and already got the necessary days off in case I get lucky and find someone I know who has tickets. One of my coworkers already mentioned her bro in law having tickets, but he doesn't know what he's doing yet. Really lobbying for him to sell to me. Got all my other boys looking as well so hopefully something happens.

I don't have the bankroll to drop 3 G's on just the ticket like Stubhub and NFL Ticket Exchange.

If any of y'all can help out, let me know. I will pay double face value, but triple is a bit much.

Once in a lifetime opportunity.....

GO GMEN!!!!!!!!

I know someone who can get me tickets, but def. won't be at a discount.

Hotels around the area are already 700 a night (can't imagine flights).
I can get two tickets right now for 2 grand a piece.

I know someone who can get me tickets, but def. won't be at a discount.

Hotels around the area are already 700 a night (can't imagine flights).
I can get two tickets right now for 2 grand a piece.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I'm too jealous of you guys right now 
embarassed.gif
Same here brah

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Danny, did you ever find that 2008 Divisional Playoff vs Dallas for download? I neeeeeeeeeeed.
frown.gif

I have that game on one of my HD's. I don't know where I would upload it though.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Danny, did you ever find that 2008 Divisional Playoff vs Dallas for download? I neeeeeeeeeeed.
frown.gif

I have that game on one of my HD's. I don't know where I would upload it though.

Mediafire has a 200MB limit per file on free accounts, though, right?
I think it's split into 1st & 2nd half, probably around ~2GB total.

Mediafire has a 200MB limit per file on free accounts, though, right?
I think it's split into 1st & 2nd half, probably around ~2GB total.

you can use drop box, they allow you to store 2gb of space with a FREE account, and you can make it private and share with anyone you link it to
pimp.gif

you can use drop box, they allow you to store 2gb of space with a FREE account, and you can make it private and share with anyone you link it to
pimp.gif

I have the whole Playoffs and Super Bowl from 2007-2008 on DVD.

If anyone knows a way to convert DVD to .avi and wants to share that with me, I can try to help with that Divisional Playoff vs. Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom