2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

we did it again..what a beautiful thing to watch...
4 super bowl titles and counting
pimp.gif

So Cruz, Jacobs and Osi are free agents. Of course we resigning Cruz, but what about Osi and Jacobs??
nerd.gif

So Cruz, Jacobs and Osi are free agents. Of course we resigning Cruz, but what about Osi and Jacobs??
nerd.gif

Man...been here cheering the Giants on with you dudes since 2003. Feels great.

Hats off to all my brothers who stuck it out with this team again. Soon as you count us out...

Man...been here cheering the Giants on with you dudes since 2003. Feels great.

Hats off to all my brothers who stuck it out with this team again. Soon as you count us out...

Originally Posted by chino905

nerd.gif

Osi has one more year, Jacobs has one or two more years. Osi wants out because he didn't get his money and Jacobs wants out because he was getting bood and not the PT he wanted.

Originally Posted by chino905

nerd.gif

Osi has one more year, Jacobs has one or two more years. Osi wants out because he didn't get his money and Jacobs wants out because he was getting bood and not the PT he wanted.

also Manningham free agent, i'm pretty sure Jacobs and Osi have one year left, Jacobs will be cut.....

1st round Giants need to draft a tackle or TE, another DE in 2nd or 3rd WR 3rd or 4th.....are there any good LTs that are free agents? giants need to upgrade the line, Kareem mckenzie is a free agent

also Manningham free agent, i'm pretty sure Jacobs and Osi have one year left, Jacobs will be cut.....

1st round Giants need to draft a tackle or TE, another DE in 2nd or 3rd WR 3rd or 4th.....are there any good LTs that are free agents? giants need to upgrade the line, Kareem mckenzie is a free agent

Who cares about all of that right now?? WE ARE THE DAMN CHAMPS!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where is Frontrunnder4life??I want an offseason thread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom